Hi I'm Robin

I just love this so much^ I kinda wanna do happier stuff more so the next few, including this, are experimental.

EDIT: TW BLOOD/INJURY

Catwoman grasped her leg tightly, swearing under her breath. She'd caught her suit and now blood was slowly trickling down her leg. She should really work on patching up skills. She had no medical supplies so she put pressure on it whilst trying to think of what else to do. Then she heard someone with light footsteps running towards her. She whipped around only to see a small boy with raven hair. He had a black cape with a yellow underside and wore leggings and a red tunic. There was a small 'R' on his chest. "Are you okay?" the boy asked. She glared daggers at him. "Do I look okay?" she snapped. He jumped a little at her tone but kept strong afterwards, cautiously taking stakes forward. "Would you like some help?" he asked. 

"Look kid, whoever sent you is just great for choosing a cute kid to trick me but I'm not in the mood," she growled, tempted to try to scratch at him. Anything to get him out of here. He seemed new to the game so a small cut would deter him enough.

The boy looked at her funnily. "No one sent me. I was actually with Batman before but we got separated. I was looking for him then I found you. Also I'm not cute," he replied with a stern voice. Catwoman raised an eyebrow then smiled. So this was the kid Bruce adopted. Selina honestly thought it would take longer for Bruce to induct him into the hero business. "You're the Boy Wonder?" she asked with a softer tone.

 "Yeah, but call me Robin. Can I help you now?" he asked. Catwoman nodded and let him look at her leg. "What happened if you don't mind me asking?" he asked, getting out a small medical kit. Selina couldn't help but smile at this. A small medical kit for a small boy. "Caught my leg and cut it. May I ask why you're not afraid of me? I am a woman wearing a leather suit, you must've assumed I was dangerous," she said. Robin glanced up with a bright smile, something his counter part never did. "You did look dangerous but then I saw you were hurt. I'm supposed to help people even if they're criminals which I assume you are," he explained. She shrugged. 

"I'm neutral. I do good sometimes and bad other times. Tell me, is your name really Robin?" Robin was caught off guard and accidentally pressed down on the wrong place. Catwoman winced and shot him an angry glare. "Sorry. I'm not supposed to tell strangers my real name," he said, gently wrapping up the wound. "I'm Selina Kyle, there we're not strangers." Robin pondered this. "True but I can't go telling anyone my name," he insisted. He finished up and put away his kit. "I know Bruce, which means I'm a friend of his." Robin thought for a moment. "Name's Dick." Selina laughed loudly. 

"That's unfortunate."

"Why?"

Before she could tell him why, Batman came bounding up to them and scooped Dick up in his arms. "Never do that again! How many times have I told you to stay close? I was so worried," he exclaimed, hugging the boy. Dick made no retaliation, only hugged back tighter. "So was I! I was looking for you then I saw Selina was hurt. Is Selina your girlfriend?" he teased. Batman's eyes darted from him to Selina who waved at him with a smirk. "No, just a friend. I'm surprised she even let you near her," Batman answered. Dick rolled his eyes. 

"Just a friend? Just a girlfriend more like," he taunted. Batman put him down and pressed the button for the Batmobile. "That's enough of that Robin. Wait in the Batmobile," he ordered. Dick nodded then looked to Selina. "It was nice meeting ya. You two should go on a date sometime," he said, waving goodbye to Catwoman. She waved goodbye back to him. "Nice meeting you too little bird." She liked that. Had a nice ring to it. Batman waited til Dick was in the car to help Catwoman up with a ghost of a smile. "Are you alright?" he asked.

"Better with Dick's help." Batman's eyes widened. 

"He told you his name! For God's sake I must've told him millions of times to not do that," he said. Catwoman laughed. "I coaxed him into it. He's a smart kid. I had to say I knew you first." They turned to the Batmobile only to find Dick making stupid faces in the window. Batman rolled his eyes. "I better get him home. Need a ride?" he asked. She shook her head. 

"My place is only a few blocks away. Besides, I'm sure you have to have a little conversation with Boy Wonder. I'll see you around," she replied, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek and winking at Dick. She proceeded to scale the next building and was gone in a flash. Batman looked to the car, Dick was giggling at him. He smiled fondly at the boy, hoping these days would never leave him.