How brave can a Robin be? Pt 2

Thanks to WendyTheMiniDragon for suggesting this story.

EDIT: TW RAPE NOT DETAILED BUT IS A THEME THROUGHOUT

https://rapecrisis.org.uk/get-help/want-to-talk/

https://www.rainn.org/about-national-sexual-assault-telephone-hotline

https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/sexual-health/help-after-rape-and-sexual-assault/

Batman had heard everything as he watched the team's return. To say he was pissed would be a deadly understatement. He stormed into the cave, red with anger and gritting​ his teeth. He was not having this. His son, the one he protected with his life, had just had his innocence taken. Robin's team could've stopped it as well. They were going to be taught a lesson...

He stomped into the main room where Robin was sleeping peacefully on Wally's lap with everyone watching over him. "I told you to keep him safe!" he yelled, startling Robin enough so he fell and hit his head. "What the?" The Boy Wonder asked as Wally pulled him up. "Oh god my back hurts," he muttered, leaning on Wally for support.

"I'm sorry Batman but there wasn't much I could do," Kaldur defended. He sounded like he was trying to convince Batman as well as himself. "Yeah! We can't resist knock out gas!" Artemis added. They both earned a glare from Batman, making them freeze. Robin glanced at Kaldur and Artemis then got a hold of the situation. "You put him in danger! If I can't trust you to look after my son then-" Robin didn't let him finish. 

"Don't say it! Don't you dare say you're taking me away!" Robin yelled.

Attention turned to him as he clung onto Wally. "Robin, how can I trust-"

"You don't have that right Batman! You never have! This is my team and I will gladly go through what I did tonight again if it meant sparing them. I won't let you blame them for my own mistakes!" 

"This is not your call!" They were both glaring at each other and Wally held his friend close, knowing this was hard on him. Robin had tears flowing down his face now as the team just sat in silence. Robin was going up against THE Batman just for them. It was heartwarming. "Need I remind you how many times I've been tortured or sodomized on your watch? We all make mistakes, even you," he pointed out. "I won't let you shout at them and break them down when you aren't the perfect human ever. You can act all high and mighty but you're still human. You still have to watch me go through things like this because I'm human too. Mistakes are what we do best. And if you're going to shout at them for their mistakes then shout at me as well."

Batman sighed and let go of his anger. "I'm...sorry. You mean too much for me to lose." Batman admitted. This was shocking on it's own. I mean he was Batman and Batman never apologized to anyone. Robin let a smile slip. "Same here Batsy," he joked earning an eye roll from his father. He hugged him and, surprisingly, Batman hugged back. "Eu te iubesc,dar eu le voi ucide dacă se va întâmpla din nou," Batman muttered. Robin laughed a little. 

"Nu dacă am ceva de spus despre asta, te iubesc pe tata." Batman pulled away and watched his son wince as he sat down. "O să-l bată jumătate până la moarte," he told him as he walked away.

Robin burst out laughing along with Wally. The rest of the team were clueless. "What's so funny?" Connor asked. 

"He's gonna beat up that guy," the boy replied through laughs. They rolled their eyes. That was the first, but not the last, time they experienced Daddybats.

So you're probably wondering what he said in Romanian, right?
Batman: I love you, but if this happens again I'll kill them
Robin: not if I have anything to say about it. I love you dad
Batman: I'm going to go beat him half to death
Romanian is fun