Emoitions

Reverse Batfamily
Ages:
Jason:14
Damian:18
Tim:16
Dick:12
Young justice have their normal ages I just wanted Dick to be younger because I can.

Aight, I'm editing this ages after i made this thing so imma change ages and stuff. Sorry for the messed up ages at the start. Jason's death always confuses things for me

Dick sat in Mount Justice quietly. He didn't want to talk or hum or do anything. The silence was what he needed. Things at home were getting crazy. Jason and Damian were picking fights over everything and anything. Tim and Damian were worse than ever. Nobody had talked to him in a friendly manner for a week. He came to the mountain to see his friends but found it empty. So now he was sitting on the floor  behind a couch and holding back his tears. Words swirled around his head, none of them good. "You're an idiot Grayson!" 

"Stay out of my way!" 

"You're so annoying!"

"Why did Bruce bring you here again?" 

The team knew his identity now so he hadn't brought his sunglasses. He regretted it as tears trailed down his face. His pale hands found their way into his raven hair and pulled on it. "Stupid," he repeated. "Stupid, stupid, stupid. What made you think they liked you? It was all a show for Bruce." He didn't hear the team arrive over his self hatred filled words.

Wally's eyes widened when he heard sniffling from the commons room. "Do you hear that?" he asked the others. They nodded and Connor began to listen intently to figure out who it was. "It's Dick, he's crying," he announced with a hint of worry. 

"Should we leave him alone?" M'gann asked. Wally shook his head, frowning. 

"No, just stay quiet and stay behind me," he told her. They began to walk in, searching the room for the Boy Wonder. Wally looked behind the couch and found him. Dick was shaking and crying, his normal bright eyes dulled. He looked paler and thinner than usual. "Hey buddy, what's up?" he asked, sitting next to the crying boy. Dick jumped a little then wiped away his tears. "Home stuff," he replied with as he smiled as big of a smile as he could. M'gann gave him a hug. 

"I'm guessing your brothers are giving you a hard time?" she asked, helping him up. 

"When aren't they? It's just I could count on them to at least say they loved me once a week but they haven't. Not even Tim and he always says it. Bruce left Damian in charge whilst he and Alfred went away but I don't think it's going well," he answered. 

"Clearly," Artemis stated. She hated seeing Dick like this.

"Sorry for crying, kinda puts a downer on the mood," he joked with a smile that made them smile involuntarily. "Do they know they've upset you?" Connor asked. Dick shook his head. 

"You should tell them," added Kaldur. Then they heard a familiar feminine voice announce the arrival of Red Hood, Red Robin and Nightwing. (RH= Tim, RR=Jason, NW=Damian)

LINE BREAK

Damian sat angrily in the kitchen. He was still angry about Jason abusing his power as the person in charge. He'd snapped at Dick earlier when he asked him if he'd seen his rubix cube. Sure Damian felt bad but he hadn't apologized for his bad behavior all week, what's one more day to a 12 year old?

Tim was in a rotten mood also. He shouted at Dick for interrupting him during a particularly hard math problem. Dick was a smart kid and offered to help but Tim just yelled at him to get lost. Again he posed the question to apologize and came to the conclusion that Dick wouldn't take it to heart.