This is why I love you

I love how the fire looks in his sunglasses. It's like the world is constantly on fire to him.

Wally rolled over in bed to find Dick laying wide awake. "Can't sleep babe?" he asked. Dick nodded. "Nightmares?" he asked, starting to play with his raven locks. They always seemed so curly when it was night time. Maybe because the hairspray he used to keep it straight was gone by then. Who knows? It was just fun to make them go straight then curly again, like a cuter pig's tail.

Dick shook his head. "No, I'm thinking about how cats are scared of cucumbers," he said dead seriously. Wally raised an eyebrow and stared at him in confusion. "What?" Wally had to check if he heard him right.
"There's no good reason to be scared of them! Cucumbers are small and don't move, there's nothing to be scared of!" He was apparently very passionate about the subject. "Are you fucking kidding me?" Wally asked through a badly concealed laugh.

"When a cat sees a human or a dog they're completely fine but heaven forbid a small vegetable be put in their way! That's like me being afraid of a flower! I just don't get it." He turned to see Wally staring at him with a bright smile. "What?"

"This is why I love you. You random ass cutie," Wally said. He kissed him on the cheek and fell back asleep.