I'm fine...mostly

I think Dick's drag name would be Kylie Lip Clit. Also, thank you to the people who sing the Hamilton songs in the comments it never ceases to make me smile.

EDIT: TW BLOOD/INJURY

Robin was in bed healing after a rough night in Gotham. His body ached and the bandages rubbed in all the wrong places. He'd begged Batman not to tell a soul of what happened which he did but in turn Robin had to stay in bed. That was an unforeseen problem as he got bored outstandingly fast. Alfred was out so he couldn't bother him, Batman was off world and everyone else was on a mission. He groaned frustratedly into a pillow. Pure boredom was too much to bear. Then he got a call. "Yes!" he exclaimed, grabbing his phone. He was greeted by Wally, heavily breathing, asking for help. "Did you not try the League?" he asked.

"We tried but no one is answering. Rob we don't have much-" Wally was cut off and hung up. Robin thought for a moment. Help his friends and get DaddyBats on his back or let them sort this out on their own. It was an easy decision to make but to follow through with wouldn't be so easy. Most movement risked popping the stitches or misplacing the pressure the bandages had. "Fuck it," he muttered, getting up quickly and running to the Batcave. Occasional swears escaped his lips.

Where the team are

"Nice job Kid Idiot!" Artemis scolded as Kid Flash dropped his phone into the acid they were being dangled over. "At least I did something!" he snapped back. 

"Both of you stop bickering," Aqualad commanded. He and M'gann were trapped in a fire cage whilst Connor was held in one made of kyrptonite. "Is he coming?" Miss Martian asked weakly. She didn't stand as much of a chance as Aqualad. "Yeah, let's just hope it's before this guy ices us," Kid Flash replied, gulping. 

Not more than twenty minutes later, shouting was heard outside of their prison. "Is that good or bad?" Superboy asked. A cackle was heard and he had his answer. "Good." The doors burst open, Robin running in as ten guards followed him. "Someone's losing their touch," Kid Flash teased. Robin rolled his eyes as he ran up a wall and back flipped over the men. He continued to back flip over to the cage where M'gann and Aqualad were, putting out the fire and setting them free. He then stopped and jumped over two men. In the process of knocking them out, he broke the lock to Superboy's cage. "Feel free to help at anytime you guys," Robin complained. Pain was riveting through his body and doing this on his own was going to kill him. Slightly over dramatic yes but it hurt. Robin made his way to the top of the rope that was holding his friends and got out a knife from his boot. "How long have you had that?" Kid Flash asked. 

"How long have you been annoying?" 

"Someone's grumpy." Robin rolled his eyes again. 

"You would be too if you were supposed to be recovering."

"What!" Was the reply from everyone. 

"Forget I said that. Miss M catch them when I cut the rope," he ordered, changing the subject. She nodded and grabbed them as soon as the rope snapped. Superboy took care of the men, leaving them bloodied on the floor. Robin jumped down but not as gracefully as normal. He went straight on his knees, his hands subconsciously wrapping around his waist. "Are you alright?" Kid Flash shrieked, helping him up. 

"I'm fine. Mostly. Sorta. A little bit. Okay not at all." he admitted. 

"How bad were you before you came for us?" Aqualad asked. Robin looked away for a moment. "Bad enough to be forced to stay in bed and limit movement because I could pop a stitch and lose lots of blood." They all stared at him with their jaws wide open. "You guys asked for my help, I had to come. Besides I was gonna die from boredom but now it looks like blood loss," he joked, noticing that his blood had seeped through his tunic. He heard gasps and instantly tried to joke his way out. "I was joking about the death part. I'll be fine just need to put pressure on it aaannnndd that just caused more blood to pour out that cut okay." He was panicking now. "What do we do?" Kid Flash asked in a panic. 

"Take me to the Batcave, it's closer than the Mountain." They nodded, Aqualad taking lead and picking him up. "I should really put on more weight so this is harder for you to do so suddenly."

They arrived at the Batcave with lightening speed even though they had to stop so Robin could let them in. "Dick, what do we do?" M'gann asked. No one had ever been in the Batcave except for Wally but his time in there was greatly limited. "There's an emergency kit under that chair, that should do the trick," Dick answered. Kaldur carried him over and sat him down. 

"Why does Batman have that under his chair?" Connor asked.

"I used to fall a lot down here. One time Wally shouted this is Sparta and kicked me off the giant dinosaur." Dick said, taking off his tunic. There were many bandages, all of them needing to be changed. Luckily he only had to redo five stitches. "You kicked him off the giant dinosaur?" M'gann repeated to Wally. "I saw my chance and took it. Red Arrow caught him anyway." 

"Not really, he dropped me immediately after," Dick reminded him.

"You two were really bad friends," Artemis commented.

"Not bad friends, just friends that can do bad things from time to time." Dick finished up, feeling completely drained and in a lot more pain than before. It was like his muscles were giving him a lecture on not doing that stunt again. "You look terrible," Connor told him bluntly. 

"Feel terrible too." They frowned at him then glanced at each other.

"Is Batman going to kill us?" Artemis asked. 

"He'll kill me if I do this again. Speaking of, let's make it so he finds out on his own. Gives us enough time to-"

"Richard Grayson, what the hell were you thinking!" Batman voice boomed. 

"Scatter!" Dick yelled.