Teaching

I just got done with my first day of school....I cried. I legit sat down and already felt anxious and scared so I cried. But it's stressful I swear! I'm in my last year now and honey you have no idea how scared I am. They didn't even say it'll be alright they were like "COLLEGE! YOUR ENTIRE LIFE IS DECIDED FOR YOU! NINE MONTHS AND YOU'RE GONE! OH YOU'RE SCARED? FUCK YOU I WANT YOUR COLLEGE FORMS IN NOW BITCH." So imma do a fanfic about the team teaching Robin stuff.

The morning started out with Bruce making sure Dick got to the cave alright. If you're wondering why he doesn't go to school anymore, the bullying got worse. A lot worse. So Bruce took him out and had members of the League teach him things. Dick was smart and really didn't need the teaching but he enjoyed the League's attempts.

Wally and Artemis went to school during the day but M'gann, Kaldur and Connor had the week off. Dick wore a black Panic!At The Disco shirt and Bruce actually got him to wear jeans that weren't black. A duffel bag hung from his shoulder and he had pens in one hand, notebooks in the other. "Hi, you ready to teach me today?" Dick asked with a smile. 

"What?" Kaldur answered with an raised eyebrow. 

"Bruce, you did tell them they're teaching me this week, didn't you?" Bruce rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "I give you one job. Anyways, since I'm home schooled now the League teaches me. Since you guys are specialized in things that I could get better at, you're teaching me today." Dick told them. They nodded. 

"Because of our agreement, he'll be staying here tonight and every other Friday night," Bruce added. "Bye Dickie, have fun," he said before leaving. 

"Bye Bruce!" 

He turned and smiled at them. "So what're you all especially good at?" he asked. 

"Oh cooking for me, or at least I can follow the recipe well enough," M'gann answered clasping her hands together with excitement. "Atlantian mythology would work for me," Kaldur stated. 

"Unchi Orin already taught me that. Know anything on water combat? I need to brush up on that." Kaldur nodded. "What about you Connor?" 

"Fighting." he said simply. Dick laughed a little at his bluntness. 

"Sure. Who wants to go first?" M'ganns hand shot up with a smile. "I'll put my stuff away then I'll meet you in the kitchen."

In the kitchen, M'gann excitedly prepared for her lesson. "I wonder why he's home schooled?" she wondered a loud. "We can ask Wally or Richard later," Kaldur told her.

"But isn't he famous? It'll be in the news." Connor pointed out.

"Richard hates the way the media portrays him. It's better to ask him or Wally about these things," Kaldur replied. She nodded then Dick came in.

"So, what are we cooking?" he asked sitting on the stool opposite her. "I was thinking an almond and apple cake," she answered. He frowned a little. 

"Sorry M'gann but I'm allergic to apples," he informed her.

"Oh, I didn't know you were allergic to things. What else are you allergic to?" she asked out of interest. "Red meat, avocados, dried fruit, some jewelry, wool, alcohol and antibiotics containing sulfonamides." Dick listed. 

"Dried fruit? Can you still have fresh fruit?" Kaldur asked.

"Apart from apples, yes," he replied. 

"How about French almond cake then?" M'gann asked. Dick smiled at her. 

"Sounds good."

After putting the cake in the oven, M'gann suggested he teach her something whilst they waited. "You go to school, don't you?" he asked. She nodded happily. "What lessons do you struggle with?" M'gann thought for a second. 

"Maths, I just don't understand it," she replied.

"That's my lesson then," he told her with a laugh.

Imma carry this on in the next chapter byee guysss