Younger Justice?

Hiya! I know ppl do these alot but Robin is always like too young for me, not in a weird way! So imma do dis now. I would've started this earlier but builders don't give me a good writing environment 😂

Okay ages (in years):
Kaldur:8
M'gann:8
Wally:6
Artemis:6
Conner:5
Robin:3

Let's go!

Robin sat tiredly in the common room in the mountain. Artemis was arguing over something with Wally and M'gann was trying to calm them down. Conner shut them out and watched his static whilst Kaldur was somewhere else in the cave. "Watch it Baywatch! I didn't take the no killing oath!" Artemis yelled. Wally laughed. 

"Oh please! I would kill you before you even made your first move!" he countered. Robin rolled his eyes and sighed. They sounded like kids all the time and it was annoying him, to say the least. "Please, no one kill anyone!" M'gann begged. 

"You're so dead Baywatch!"

"No, you are blondie!"

"No, you are!"

"No, you are!"

"No-"

"I'll kill you both in a minute if you don't stop shouting!" Robin interrupted, jumping and standing in between them angrily. "You guys are such children! Grow up will you!"

"Oh because you're so grown up aren't you? You're just a thirteen-year-old who tries to act older!" Artemis yelled at him. 

"At least I try to! You guys don't even act your age!" he argued. 

"Just shut it, you little troll!" she yelled not finding a better insult.

Robin rolled his eyes and rubbed the bridge of his nose. A headache was coming on and he knew it would stay for ages, especially if they insisted on yelling. "Just keep it down, alright? I'm getting a headache," he told her. Wally eyed him worriedly for a second but continued to whisper-yell at Artemis. She caught on and whisper-yelled back. Even though she'd deny it if anyone asked her, she cared about Robin and didn't want to make him suffer more than he had to. Kaldur came into the room with a present box in his hands. "I found this outside, it has your name on it, Robin," he announced gesturing to the box. Robin raised an eyebrow, instantly suspicious of it. Wally took the box out his hands and shook it gently. "Wally, don't open it," Robin said sternly. "I'm gonna open it!" Wally continued to take the lid off the box as Robin facepalmed. "Kid Idiot," he muttered.

Inside was a gas canister with a note attached. "See you soon little birdie. Sincerely the Joker." Wally read aloud as a green gas began to be emitted from the box. "Wally you idiot!" Artemis yelled. "My head hurts," M'gann groaned. She then fell to the ground unconscious. Artemis and Wally followed suit along with Conner and Robin. Kaldur closed his eyes last...

Cliff hanger that will be resolved in an hour's time depending on how long it takes me to write the second part!