Da fuck

Bitchimafuckkngqueen suggested this.

"Hey Richie?" Artemis asked. She knew Dick hated that nickname but she liked to annoy him. Dick was leaning against Wally, sending some reports to his family. "You know I hate that name Arty," Dick replied in a tired voice. 

"Yeah I know. Anyway,  are the other adopted kids heroes too?" she asked. He smiled and tapped the side of his nose, suggesting it to be a secret. Of course Wally knew but the others didn't, that was the fun part. This sparked interest in the group as they had nothing better to do. "Is one of them Renegade?" M'gann asked. 

"Nah, I heard he kills people; Batman wouldn't allow it. I bet one of 'em is a cross dresser, hence Batgirl." Artemis replied. Dick couldn't help but to imagine his brothers in long elegant dresses and wearing glamorous make up. "I reckon that one of them is definitely Red Robin, perhaps Damian Wayne?" They looked to Dick and Wally for answers, both not giving anything away. "Come on! You have to give us a clue," M'gann insisted. 

"Dickie and I don't have to do anything," Wally replied in a smug tone. 

"Don't be mean," Dick told him, knowing he loved to know things the others didn't. 

"Urghhhh, you two are no fun!"

Deciding to have a little fun, Dick asked a question. "What do you think of Red Hood?" There was silence. "He's a bad influence on young heroes." Kaldur spoke up, gaining agreeing nods. 

"He uses guns! How come Batman and you haven't done anything about him?" Artemis asked. Wally let a little giggle slip but kept a stiff upper lip (is that a saying anywhere else? Only the UK?) Whilst the team carried on suggesting which heroes could be his brothers, he contacted Jason. He was always in for a little joke and Dick really wanted to see their shocked faces when they realized he was in the Batfamily. "You talking to him?" Wally whispered. 

"He'll be here in a minute."

"This is gonna be hilarious." They suppressed their laughter and watched the others debate.

A few minutes later they were all put into silence. "Red Hood B05." The robotic female voice announced. They froze. Red Hood's footsteps could be heard walking briskly down the hallway. "This is a joke right?" Artemis muttered. 

"Not a joke." A strong voice replied. In the doorway stood Red Hood, guns holstered to his waist. "Robin, call the league!" M'gann squealed in fear. 

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," he responded.

"Oh yeah? What're you gonna do?" Connor asked, standing in front of M'gann.

"KF, Robin get over here," Kaldur announced. The rest of the team had shot up and ran to the furthest corner in the room. Wally looked at Dick who squeezed his hand, signalling that only he should go. He hid his smile waiting to see his boyfriend's devilish plans come to light.

"I'm gonna kill Robbie," Red Hood stated, grabbing Dick and holding a gun to his head. 

"Robin!" They exclaimed. Wally ran to be with the others, pretending to look terrified for Dick's life. "One false move and he's dead," he announced.

"What do you want from us?" Dick asked in a defiant voice. He was doing his best to conceal a smile tugging at his lips. Red Hood didn't have that problem, the mask hid his smile.

"I want a hug Dickie-bird," he answered, removing the gun and picking him up. Dick finally let lose his giggle, sending Wally into a fit of laughter. "You should've seen your faces!" Wally wheezed. "Did you actually think I'd just come in here and kill someone?" Red Hood asked, putting Dick down. "What the actual fuck?" Artemis shouted. 

"Language Artemis. That was very distasteful Dick," M'gann pouted. "We thought he was going to kill you!" Dick laughed a little. 

"Well Bruce might have a slight problem with brother on brother violence," he replied. Red Hood chuckled and took off his mask, revealing a moderately tanned 15-year-old with black hair and a strip of white in his fringe. "This is Jason. My older brother. He's also Red Hood," Dick explained.  "Still think I'm a bad influence? I trained this kid. Or at least helped." Jason stated.

"But you kill people! You use guns!" Artemis shrieked. 

"Rubber bullets dumbass. I've never killed anyone. Batsy would bollock me if I did that shit," Jason replied. "Don't call her a dumbass," Dick warned playfully.

"Fine. I better get back Dickie-bird. You know how Demon Spawn gets," he replied, giving him a hug. Dick waved goodbye to him and turned to the team. Wally sat on the couch and he sat back into their original position. "Welcome to the obscurity that is the Batfamily," Dick stated to the baffled team.

Sorry this took so long, just been very stressed. I had a bit of a depressive episode but I got over it like always and I'm back to it. Seeya bitches!