Just some fun ya know

I just wanna do happy stuff. This is just me happy. Happy Birdflash. Ye.

The wind is too loud and I can't sleep URGGHHGGGEHSIRJFBU

This is all over the place so forgive me for that.

The Young Justice team were lazing about the Mountain when Dick entered. He had a grin on his face and his blue eyes were bright with excitement. "Hi guys, guess what," he stated, poking his head out from around the corner. "What?" Wally asked. 

"Bruce said we've earned a vacation. There's a log cabin we have in a great location we can stay at. It's got a lake and plenty of privacy. He said we can go as long as no one sneaks beer up there," he answered. They all grinned at him. "You all in?"

"Of course," M'gann answered on the behalf of the team. 

"Great, we can leave in a few hours if you're all ready. Barry and Artemis' mum already know," he informed them. They nodded and went to pack.

Wally waited till everyone had left to wrap his arms around his boyfriend. It was no secret they were dating but he liked to do some things in private. It kept a few secrets to them. "Are we going to be sharing a bed?" he asked with a smirk. 

"As long as you don't try anything more than cuddling," Dick replied, putting his arms around his neck. He loved seeing Wally's green eyes sparkle with mischief. They were always so bright nowadays. "No kissing?" Wally frowned. Dick pretended to think. 

"A few but none below the belt," he said. Wally rolled his eyes playfully. 

"Like I would ever do that to you," Wally taunted. "You helping me pack?"

"If I didn't you would only pack food and the same damn shirt and jeans combo," he teased, leaving the hug they had. "Doesn't bother me."

"It bothers me when you get too close smelling of BO," Dick stated. Wally kissed him on the cheek and took his hand. "It's a natural musk." Dick laughed at him, putting a hand to his own blushed cheeks. He should really get used to the quick pecks Wally gave. "Is that what you're calling it now? Musk or no musk, you're not wearing this shirt for the whole weekend," he said, pointing to the shirt Wally hadn't changed in the last month. He should really buy him some new clothes for his birthday.

They all packed up and with a quick drive there, they arrived at the log cabin. It was fairly big with a couple of rooms. A shimmering lake was beside it and trees covered it from the prying eyes of the paparazzi. "Here it is. Since I invited you here, I get the biggest room. The rest is up for grabs," Dick announced before letting them in. They nodded, ready to race to the perfect room. This ended up with Artemis getting a single room along with Kaldur and M'gann bunking with Connor in a room with a bunk bed. Wally and Dick had the master bedroom with the biggest bed. Wally wasted no time jumping onto it and bouncing. "You're going to wear out the springs," Dick warned as he began to unpack their things. 

"I know something that's much more fun and will do the same job," Wally countered, giving Dick a lustful smile. The smaller went bright red and carried on unpacking. "Shut up Baywatch," Dick said. He didn't have a witty comeback for that one. He did, however, enjoy the playful look in his lover's eyes. "Are you going to be a spoil sport all weekend?" Wally groaned, flopping onto the bed. A lover's retreat this was not but he could easily make it one. Setting and mood lighting was all he needed. Maybe when he and Dick were older they could come back to fool around alone. For now he could make do with innuendo filled jokes. "I'm not a spoil sport, just cautious. Now come over here and help me put your stuff away," he replied. Wally groaned loudly and rolled off the bed. "Can't I do it later?"