I made a thing

The thing I made was this story. Honestly I don't know if I've done this before or not and I'm wayyyy to lazy to actually look. Mind link

EDIT: TW BLOOD/INJURY

The mission was nothing amazingly special. Go here to this 'abandoned' island and make sure the guys who made cobra venom aren't back. As always M'gann put up the link and they all set out. Robin had suggested going on his own as he could get to places the others couldn't. They agreed and watched their little brother disappear into the night. Then the team split into one group of two, M'gann and a group of, and a group of three, Artemis, Wally and Connor. They went to the advantage points that Robin picked out for them before the mission and looked around.

After half an hour of nothing for the four older teens, they heard shouting and gun fire. "Guys, little help," Robin announced. "I can't keep track of all-" his voice cut off and the noise stopped. The team ran to where they heard the noises, expecting to see Robin surrounded by unconscious guys twice his age and crack a joke about how slow they were. But he wasn't there. All that was there were blood spots and footprints.  "Robin!" Kid Flash called out, feeling his heart begin to race. "Rob, stop playing around! It's not funny!" he shouted into the deserted area. Who cares if this was supposed to be a covert mission? His friend was missing and that was all that mattered. "Robin!" M'gann shouted, trying to feel the boy's mind.

The door to the cellar was left ajar, leading into an inky blackness. Kid Flash walked forward. "The footsteps are deeper here, they were carrying something," he thought aloud. "They were carrying him."

"Robin's in danger. He's in pain," M'gann announced.

Kid Flash tried to calm down. He was terrible at comforting Robin when he got beat up severely. "His mind is unfocused. I can't talk to him. What do we do Aqualad?" she asked.

"We get him back. Everyone, stay vigilant," he told the team. They all walked in through the door and their minds suddenly began to fog. "Knock out gas." Aqualad thought as he and the team fell into a deep sleep.

When Kid Flash opened his eyes, he was bound with tight thick ropes. (Kinky.) He looked to his right to find Artemis bound in the same fashion, her bow and arrows thrown outside the cage they were in. Why was he and Artemis in a cage that seemed to be glowing a soft green? Superboy was in the same cage as they were and held his head.  On his left, M'gann and Aqualad were wearing the same collars used in Bell Rev Prison. "What happened?" he asked, looking around the dimly lit room. "I believe we were knocked out via knock out gas, my friend. Is everyone alright?" Aqualad asked. Like the rest of the team he was bound in tight ropes that irritated his skin. A resounding groan was his answer. "Does anyone see Robin?" he asked on a whim. They shook their heads no. 

"Why can't I break out of these ropes?" Superboy asked, seemingly frustrated as he shuffled. "Looks like Kryptonite has been put into the bars, that'll be why you're weaker," Kid Flash replied. Artemis hated being tied up and kept shuffling and shifting, much to the gingers discontent. "Can you stop fidgeting blondie?" he asked irritated. 

"Shut up Baywatch! I'm trying to get off these restraints before someone comes," she replied her voice full of venom. He rolled his green eyes and glanced at the door. "I think I hear someone coming so stop moving or they'll tie you up tighter," he whisper-shouted angrily. The archer huffed and stayed still as the metal door slowly opened.

A man in his late thirties came in with something dragging behind him. It took a matter of seconds for Kid Flash to know that 'something' was Robin. There was blood on his torso and face. His eyes were closed behind his domino mask. "Robin," he whispered in shock as the man threw him in front of the cage. The team winced as his limp body hit the floor. The man grinned at the teenagers, his grin sick and twisted. "What did you do to him?" Kid Flash shouted seeing his brother close up. "Taught that brat a lesson, some people just don't know when to shut up," he replied, giving a swift kick to the thirteen year old's stomach. Robin curled up tighter as the foot collided with his aching torso and whimpered quietly. "I'll leave you alone. We'll be back for him later," the man announced walking out. "We?" Kid Flash repeated. "Who's we?" The man chuckled and turned with an evil glint in his eye. "You'll find out soon," he answered leaving and closing the heavy metal door.

After the man left, Kid Flash shuffled over to his little brother. God, how he wished his hands were free so he could hug him. "Rob? Rob, are you okay?" he asked his voice cracking ever so lightly. Robin groaned and rolled onto his stomach. He then proceeded to cough violently and sit on his knees, taking in as much air as he could. "Is everyone okay?" he croaked, beginning to get up. He stumbled a little but managed to grab the bars before he fell. "Fine, you however don't look so well," Aqualad replied. 

"Rob, what did they do to you?" Kid Flash asked. He remained silent and began to pick lock the cage door. "Rob?

"They hit me with pretty much anything they could find. Barely noticed anything about the weapons." he replied after a soft click of the door opening.

"Robin, we're so sorry," M'gann apologized, on the verge of tears. Blood splattered his uniform and bruises were forming on his face and on his arms. "Don't be," he told her simply. "Part of the job, right?" he added with a comforting smile. He was still gripping the bar and slowly let himself down to untie the ropes around Kid Flash. His hands were shaky as they worked to untie the thick ropes.

As soon as Kid Flash was free, he went over to the others and unties ropes. "The collars are going to be a problem," he muttered. Robin promptly got the collars off with the small lock picking tool he had seen into his gloves. "Are you going to be okay?" Artemis asked as the boy's breathing hadn't regulated. "I'll manage," he replied with a firm grip on a bar. Superboy looked at him oddly and walked forward. "Your breathing is irregular and you can't let go of that bar. I'm sure that's not something you can 'manage'," he pointed out. "Can you even walk without help?" Robin sighed and shook his head. Superboy took the boy into his arms, like a Prince would a damsel distress. "Thanks Supey," Robin chuckled. Superboy smiled a little as the team's jaws dropped. He wasn't the most caring guy so this was a really big stretch for the clone. "Do you know what they wanted with you?" Kid Flash asked. 

"Nope," he replied, popping the 'p'.

Artemis grabbed her bow and arrow. "Where's your utility belt?" she asked. Robin pulled out the belt from his shirt. "I had to hide it," he replied. They could see the pain was kicking in and Kid Flash rubbed his head comfortingly. "What's the plan?" he asked. 

"We should get Robin out of here so we can get some help," Aqualad answered. "Are we ready?" They all nodded. "Then let's get out of here."

Sorry but this is over 1000 words and I don't want to overload ya. Part two up later