Teen Titans Band?

Hello lovelies! Writing stories what a concept. So I was like so YJ have heard this beautiful bird's voice but TT haven't and I couldn't have that. I'm going to assume you know the ages of the characters if not comment and I'll give you what age I'm pretty sure they are in the cartoon. Alright let's go!

Beast Boy was bored and a random idea came across his mind. "Do you guys know how to play instruments?" he asked. Robin was training so it was just Starfire, Raven and Cyborg. They all nodded. "So, in theory, we could make a band," he said. 

"That sounds fun!" Starfire replied clapping her hands excitedly. 

"I'll do it," Raven added.

"I'll do it as long as I can play drums!" Cyborg bargained. 

"Do we even have instruments?" Raven asked. Beast Boy nodded. 

"Yeah, Rob has a room full of instruments. He plays like fifty," Beast Boy answered. 

"Let's go!" Starfire exclaimed.

They walked into the large room of musical instruments and began to choose some. Cyborg chose drums, Starfire chose electric keyboard, Raven chose a bass guitar and Beast Boy found a rather cool looking electric guitar. "You know what we're missing?" Beast Boy asked. They all shrugged. "A singer and songs." Cyborg found a box of lyrics and musical notes. 

"Dude look at these! He has loads of music for us to play. It's like he's trying to be a professional singer," he announced.

"I'll go get friend Robin so he may sing for us," Starfire announced floating out the room.

A few minutes later Robin was being dragged through the door. "Star, I told you I don't need/want to," he told her. 

"Come on Rob, sing for us!" Cyborg exclaimed. 

"Guys, I don't want to, I'm not even good!" he protested but it was no use. He already had a mic shoved into his hands and hopeful faces staring back at him. "Fine, but when I damage your hearing it'll be your fault," he warned them. "What song are we doing?"

Beast Boy pulled out an Andy Black song that was one of Robin's favourites. "What about this? Ribcage sounds cool," he asked.  

"Alright, do you guys know it?" Robin asked. They nodded. 

"You kinda blast it when you cry," Beast Boy informed him. Robin blushed madly, I know Robin leader of Teen Titans just blushed. "I-i wait, how do you know I'm crying?" he asked.

"Walked in on ya," Cyborg answered which only made him blush more. 

"Let's get this over with. I need to train."

They spent a few minutes going over it and then started. Robin sat on a table and looked down. He was nervous, more nervous than he was when he told the Young Justice team who he was. "We should just do the pre-chorus and chorus part for starters," he told them. They nodded and got began to play. "Take you out never bring you back again, back again. Can't recall how we lost all innocence, innocence, innocence. Nothing in the cage of my ribcage, got no heart to break like it that way. Nothing in the cage of my ribcage, emptiness is safe keep it that way," Robin sang. He sounded like if Andy Black and Brendon Urie had a child with a dash of Tyler Joseph in there. The team were amazed and he blushed even harder when they stopped and stared at him. "Guys?" he asked. 

"That was amazing!! How come you don't sing more often?" Cyborg asked. Raven felt a change in his aura, it wasn't a good change. "Because Robin doesn't sing, he's not supposed to," he replied jumping off the table and walking out the room.

"What does he mean?" Starfire asked confused. 

"Robin had a secret identity, he seems to separate both people," Raven explained. 

"Do you think he'll tell us one day?" Beast Boy asked. 

"Perhaps when he has learned that his personas shouldn't be separated as they are now," she answered. They carried on playing but in place of Robin but vocal tracks on.

edit: jesus this is so emo i can't deal-