See what i can do (alternative ending)

Yo bitches. So IyaFaisal wasn't happy with the ending and I get it. It got sappy 😂 I've seen other writers do a alternative endings sorta thing and i thought I'd do it. You can either go to the happy ending or the sad ending. Enjoy!

He looked at the team and saw they had tears in their eyes. He sighed and went up to M'gann, hugging her tightly. She looked at him shocked then felt his tears dampen her shirt. "I think what upsets me the most is that I thought you guys actually liked me," he said. "I'm sorry I've bothered you guys for so long." He pulled away and ran out the room. 

"Robin wait!" Wally yelled running after him.

Robin turned to him but put an arm out to show that he wanted him to stop. "Wally, I need to go. You have to let me go," he told the speedster.

"No I don't! What about being brothers? You're just going to leave over this?" Wally yelled through tears. The team had followed along with the team leaders. They were shocked by how determined the little bird was to leave. "It's not just this. Things are getting hard and I need to start anew. Just let me go and stop making it so hard!" It came out as a plea rather than an order but Wally couldn't care less. "Robin, I think you should go home and try to calm down. You can't just leave." Black Canary told him. He grew in anger and frustration at them. 

"Watch me! I need a break from all of this! One minute my friends want me gone the next they want me back? I'm done with this team!" he yelled. "I'm leaving Gotham and the League! Robin isn't going to be apart of this messed up cycle!" he added. 

Black Canary was about to cry and Flash was speechless. "Robin you can't leave the League or Gotham! Where would you go?" Flash exclaimed worriedly. 

"Somewhere. A place where there isn't a hero and a place where you won't find me! If you truly want the best for me, don't stop me!" he practically screamed before running out the Zetatubes. "Richard!" Wally shrieked through heavy tears. He fell to his knees and hid his face in his hands. "Wally-"

"No! I don't want to hear it! I just lost my best friend because you guys brought up the matter! Leave me alone!" he interrupted, running out. Silence. Robin was gone. They messed up royally and now Batman had lost a sidekick, a son. The team lost their little brother and the League lost the very first sidekick that they had come to love.