9th day of Christmas

Edit: Forgot to mention that this was suggested by the lovely X_SRK_X.

Hi I'm hungry and a lil bit peeved atm so I dunno how good this actually will be. Here's the part two for the Wally and Dick smut. There's no smut only daddybats here. Bye.

EDIT: TW BLOOD/INJURY

Wally thought he'd never ran faster in his entire life as he Zetabeamed straight to the Watchtower. There he saw that Batman was angrily shouting at Flash. Batman knew. Of course he knew, he's fucking Batman. "Hi Wally," Flash greeted with a grin. "You finally hit that?" Batman gave him a sharp glare which shut him up instantly. "He knows?" Wally asked, blushing a little. He couldn't help but think if Batman had seen them have sex. Now that would be awkward. "Of course I know!" Batman yelled. 

"How? I mean you didn't know where Dick even was till a month ago," he asked. 

"Teen Titan Tower has audio, you little shit," Batman answered. Flash returned the glare and stood beside his sidekick. "How dare you! Richard and him are in love. Who are you to say anything? You're just jealous that he gets to see your son more than you." Flash defended. Batman curled up his fists. "Wally you might wanna run," Flash said before darting off. 

"Barry!" he yelled, running off himself.

Wally instantly made his way to Teen Titans Tower and ran to Dick's room, knocking repeatedly on his door until it opened. "What's up Wally?" Dick asked, surprised by the visit. 

"Batman wouldn't hurt or kill you, right?" he asked, constantly looking behind him. For a non-super, Batman travelled hella fast. "No, why would he want to do that?" Dick answered in confusion. "He wouldn't. He wants to do that to me because he found out about what we did last night," Wally explained. Dick grabbed him, pulling him into his room, and closed the door. "That douche bag!" Dick yelled.

"Shhh, he might hear you." 

"I don't care if he-" Dick was interrupted by harsh knocking on his door. 

"Robin, open up." Before Wally could even react, he was picked up and shoved in a closet. Dick went to open the door and saw Batman glaring at him. They hadn't seen one another in around a year and it was weird to see his former mentor again, especially under the circumstances. "What do you want?" Robin spat. 

"Where's Wally?"

"Maybe he's hanging out with that apology you owe me," Robin retorted. 

The older sighed angrily and pushed past him. "Get out! You have no right!" Robin yelled, pulling at Batman with a determined scowl. "Wally, get out here now," he announced as he pushed Robin away. Robin fell on the floor with a loud thud which angered Wally enough to reveal himself. "Don't hurt him," Wally demanded. He helped Robin up but stood behind him in a little fear. Batman wouldn't hurt Robin so he would be safe behind the Boy Wonder. "Get away from my son!" Batman yelled. 

"I'm not your son! I'm Mary and John Grayson's, son!" Robin yelled back. Batman was stunned into silence. Had they really grown that far apart over the last year? "Step aside Robin. I don't want this to be harder than it already is," Batman ordered, regaining himself and, with that, regaining his anger. "Make me!" Batman scowled and threw a sharp Batarang at Wally. Thinking quickly, Robin caught it. The weapon cut through his skin, forcing him to drop it, and made blood trail down his hand as well as his arm. He yelped in pain and held his hand close to his chest. "Robin I-"

"What the hell is wrong with you? I've been perfectly fine without you and now you just come into my life and try to hurt Wally? In what world is that fair?" Robin ranted.

Blood stained his shirt but he didn't mind. Pretty much all his clothes had blood on them at some point. "I'm trying to protect you from people like Wally who just use you!" Batman argued. "He has never used me. If anyone has used me it's you! Now get out of this Tower and count your lucky stars I'm not in the mood to beat the crap out of a man I once called Dad." Batman's mouth dropped as well as Wally's. "Dick, calm down. He's trying to help even if he's being dumb," Wally insisted. He didn't want to ruin their relationship even more by just being there. Robin glared at Batman. "You have a lot to make up for and if you want to get in my good books, you'll leave." Hesitantly, Batman bowed his head and left. He got a few glares from the Teen Titans who had heard the fight as he left which made him feel more like a scolded child than he'd like.

Wally grabbed some bandages and wrapped Dick's hand up. "Don't be so harsh on your old man. He's just...confused by it all and probably jealous of me," Wally said, earning a small laugh from Dick. "Well, he needs to realize that he made me feel awful when he tried to get me to stop being Robin. He acts all high and mighty but he made as many mistakes as I did." Wally sighed. "You did nearly die Dickie, maybe he got worried." Dick looked up with a dark look in his eyes. "He left me for a week and made me think he was dead when I was 10. I was shot but he knew where I was, he knew I was alive but still told me to stop. If I did the same to him I'd never hear the end of it." There was an awkward silence. 

"You alright?" Wally asked. 

"Just shook up but I know something that'll make me feel better." Wally raised an eyebrow in interest. "What's that?" 

"You." The ginger laughed.

"That was corny as hell dude," Wally told him, kissing him lightly. 

"Says the king of corn."

That was probably shit but hey most of these are haha. Tell me how you're liking this 12 days of Christmas so far in the comments. Have a nice day/evening everyone.