4th day of Christmas

Welp I'm running out of ideas. Ermmmm angst? Let's do angst since I can only write that. Here we go. Please suggest things.

EDIT: TW OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE/INJURY

https://www.bullying.co.uk/

https://www.nationalbullyinghelpline.co.uk/contact.html

https://www.anti-bullyingalliance.org.uk/tools-information/if-youre-being-bullied/find-help-and-support

Dick felt like someone had been watching him all day at school. People generally kept away from him but stared. They always stared and it wasn't for a good reason. A good reason would be because he was doing a trick or showing them how to do maths but they would just stare because he was him. No other reason. He was just....wrong.

When the school day ended, he was glad to get out of that place as quickly as he could. He was going to meet up with Artemis after school so they could go to the cave together but something got in the way. A group of boys who were the sons of Gotham's most richest men were Dick's infamous bullies. They hated Dick due to him not being Bruce's actual son. They caught up with Dick just as he left his chemistry class. "Hi circus kid, what do you think you're doing?" the ringleader asked. Dick knew him as asshat but his real name was John Bent. "I'm leaving school. What are you doing?" Dick answered. 

"I'm about to teach you a lesson in manners. What do you think this is?" he asked, pulling out a piece of homework. It was the math homework Dick was supposed to do for him. "That would be your math homework." John growled. 

"Yeah but it's empty. You were supposed to do it!" Dick rolled his eyes and pushed past him. 

"Go get some other nerd to do it. There's plenty of them," he told him. He picked up his pace and lost the group in a crowd of students. Dick thought they'd give up and go home but they didn't.

Dick made it out of school and shouted a greeting to Artemis who was shielding herself from the snow under a tree. Before she could turn to see him, John grabbed Dick by his collar and dragged him to the back of the school. "Let go of me!" Dick demanded. He was thrown up against a wall and punched in the eye. "That's for being rude." Another hit to his face. "That was for pushing past me." John threw him on the ground and kicked him in the stomach. "And that's for not doing my homework." Dick groaned and tried to shield his face but got a mouthful of shoe. Artemis had seen Dick being pulled to the back of school by that douche bag John. She got worried about him and walked over to where she saw them. As she turned the corner she heard John yelling something. "Dick are you-" she couldn't finish her sentence.

Dick was on the floor, trying to shield his face whilst getting kicked in the midsection. "Get off him!" Artemis screamed, pulling John off. 

"Watch it Blond-" a kick to the face shut him up. 

"Run. Now!" He was all too willing to follow her order with his group speedily following him. Her attention turned to Dick who was on all fours trying to breathe. Blood dripped onto the crisp snow and his body shook from the cold. "What the fuck was that for?" Artemis asked, kneeling next to him. "If M'gann were here.... she'd give you... a death glare," he wheezed with a smile. "Just keep breathing troll," she replied, rubbing his back. 

"Thanks for that," he said. She smiled and helped him up. 

"Somebody's got to look after the resident circus kid." He laughed and wiped the blood that was trailing down his chin.

Bonus I guess

Artemis walked a limping Dick into the living room without the rest noticing his hurt state. "So how was- hot Belgian waffles! What happened!" M'gann yelled. This caused everyone else to look up. "Who did this!" Wally yelled. 

"Rock paper scissors, loser explains it?" Dick joked.  

"Go get some rest and let me do it, idiot," Artemis replied. He slowly got up and Kaldur helped him to his room.

Day 4 and I've turned to angst. Help.