C75 - Crawling back to the devil

After what I just got to hear, I went to the bathroom in our hotel room to take a break. Dane was quick to follow me, and he sounded quite worried. «What do you want?» I asked frustratedly. «I had no idea he was expecting Alexander to be here, I mean, how could I know?» Dane shrugged his shoulders. «His name's Alex,» I muttered. «What?» he asked, narrowing his eyebrows. «Why do you care about his name?» he asked, sounding confused. I bit my lip, trying to come up with a decent answer. «Listen, I'm no mindreader, but I can see that you're struggling to answer the question,» he said. «I just need some time to think, okay? I'm not used to lying, and especially not about my identity.» He nodded: «I understand.» I was trying to discreetly tell him to leave me alone, clearly, he did not understand that part. «If you wouldn't mind, could I get some alone time?» I questioned. He looked down at me but spent some time before he answered, almost as if he had to consider it. «Would you mind giving me your phone then?» he asked, raising his eyebrows. «Urm, what? Why would you want my phone?» I frowned. «You don't need it. Actually, it's more of a risk if you have it on you than me.» I looked down at the phone in my hands, speculating on what to do with it. «No, I'll just keep it and take the risk, Dane,» I answered. «Why's that?» he asked quickly. «It's just a phone, relax,» I said, putting my phone back in my pocket. «It's just a phone? Rather it's your only way of communicating with the devil that you're slowly crawling back to.»