C45 - Vampire

Back at Alex's place, Alex started asking questions about Dane, sounding quite stressed. "He told me some crazy shit, but it doesn't matter because I didn't believe any of it." He ran his hands through his hair and leaned against the wall. "Jeez, Alex, what are you stressing about?" I asked as I approached him. "I'm a vampire, Valerie," he blurted out. "What?" I stuttered. "Blood is what keeps me going, and I sometimes almost end up killing people because I just can't get myself to stop. And I fear that Jace will snap and do the same to you anytime soon." "Slow down, Alex. I'm starting to think that you're crazy too now. You're not a vampire for God's sake," I scoffed. "Then explain the bite mark on your neck, and the wounds on your arm. Valerie, you need to think deeper." "Really? Do you honestly believe that you're a vampire? You're a lunatic," I scoffed loudly.

I grabbed my bag quickly and swung it over my shoulder. This had gone too far. "I didn't bite you, but someone in here did, and I'm sure that person would love to do it again. If you leave me, I won't be able to protect you," he warned me. "Whatever, Alex." I could hear him sighing in frustration behind me, but I didn't care. He'd actually gone mad. I was determined to leave, but unfortunately, with my luck, it wasn't going to be easy. When I reached for the door handle, the door was opened. "I thought it would end something like this. So, let's talk, Valerie," Jace said.