C48 - She's not Valerie

After some explanation from Dane, I was taken to the place where I'd been not long ago. The place that the kidnappers brought me to. Apparently, they didn't mean to take me, only Xavier. Of course, I found it suspicious how they could've messed up to the point where they kidnapped an extra person, but I let it slid. They weren't like Alex at least. Anyway, it wasn't Dane nor his brother who did it.

"Do you need something?" Dane asked politely. "No thanks," I answered, slightly smiling. My smile was fake, but he didn't need to know that. His brother kept staring at me with his two icy blue eyes, and it wasn't in any way discreet. It was like he felt absolutely no shame in studying me closely. "What's your name?" he asked suddenly. "Diana," Dane answered quickly. I was about to correct him, but then I realized there must've been a reason why he lied, so I didn't. "Good, I thought you were Valerie for some seconds there," his brother chuckled, letting out a sigh of relief. "Valerie?" I frowned as if I didn't know anything. "I know you're dating one of those devils, I'm just glad it isn't Alex. I would've snapped your neck if you would've been Valerie," he said jokingly, but he was serious, I could tell. Perhaps I thought too well of this place after seeing the darker side of Alex. "Oh, haha, I'm not," I chuckled insecurely.