C43 - They're Murderers

Dane told me that there were two different sides, which I assumed he was speaking of two families that weren't getting along. "My family and their family has never cooperated, nor spoken in a none violent way. I never talk to their family, meaning I never talk to your boyfriend, even though I don't know who he is." "So it's family drama basically?" I frowned. "It's a bit more to it than that. Do you know who Jace is?" he asked. "Yeah," I nodded. "Great, so your boyfriend must be one of those," he sighed, seeming displeased. "One of those what?" I raised my eyebrows. He completely ignored my question and asked one himself instead: "Do you even know what they are?". "If you're referring to douche bags, I have a clue, yes." "That as well, but I was talking about something else." "Like?" I questioned. "You don't know that they're murderers?" he frowned. "What?" I stuttered. "Oh, Valerie, you thought his life was more innocent, didn't you?" he shook his head slightly. "He might have cheated on me, lied about where he's been, heck even have gone to another country or something, but one thing's for sure, he's not a murderer!" I answered in shock. "Yes, he is. He kills innocent people without mercy. He acts like he cares and puts on his nice act around any human he can, just to get close enough so that he can get what he wants." Xavier acted nice around me, but changed in a more dangerous situation? But he could never be a murderer, not him...

I needed some time to think, but I didn't take long as it felt like I was unable to think for myself. I was in a weird state of mind and shocked to hear him speak of Alex like that.

"How can you say all of this nonsense when you don't even know him like I do?" I stammered. "I don't need to know which of them I'm talking about, Valerie. They're all alike, except Jace." "What's different about Jace?" I asked, even though I wasn't believing anything he said. "He sucks at pretending to be nice, he's just straight up evil. Pretending to not know who he was that first time I met you was difficult. I was scared, but I couldn't show him nor you." "Dane, I'm sorry to say it, but your statements are crazy. My boyfriend isn't a murderer, and his family isn't evil. Jace is a jerk, but he's not evil like that. You should return the key that doesn't belong to you, and as well as that, maybe your brother should get his ring back." "He doesn't need the ring yet. It gives him a position he shouldn't have. Once he's, well, promoted to that position, he won't be coming for anyone in that family. He will be coming for a certain girl, and you don't want to encourage her dying, do you?" he asked. "No girl will die, no one will die. If you keep thinking like this, maybe you'll end up dead yourself," I answered. "I don't think you understand which girl I'm talking about."

NefariousOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara