C32 - Kidnapped?

The night went on in silence. Xavier never answered my question, but I guess I already knew the answer. We kept our distance as well as not talking. I was sitting by the window, in the window frame, whilst Xavier stood by the entrance, weirdly enough. It was pouring outside, bringing sounds to the silenced room. I closed my eyes and carefully leaned my head backwards, this was gonna be a long night. «I'll be right back,» Xavier said suddenly. I didn't bother to answer him, he could leave and come as he pleased no matter what I said anyway.

A creaking sound from a door was heard followed by it being closed and locked. I sat up properly and eyed the room, hesitatingly placing my feet on the floor. Typical neutral colours, no form of colour and it was old as expected. I had a feeling that the TV was newer though, or that it had been replaced at some point. It was making sounds that reminded me of my mother's television. After some minutes of staring at the screen that now had gone black and white, I walked over to it. My eyebrows narrowed as I touched the screen with one finger. I could hear now that the radio behind me was playing music at low volume, very old-fashioned music. It was actually quite creepy as if it was setting the mood for something bad to happen.

My paranoia somehow got me to believe that the volume from the radio suddenly went up, so I jumped backwards, right into another person. My heart raced when finding out that it wasn't Xavier who stood behind me. «Hello,» a male said. He was tall and muscular, the opposite of me basically. Over his face went a horrifying scar that went from his ear to the middle of his chin. I was terrified, frozen in my position. To run for it would be a failed mission, clearly, his stamina must be better than mine. My gaze and attention focused on him only since I thought he was alone. Unfortunately, I was wrong. Two other men stepped out from the hallway, looking nothing but overly confident and mischievous. «Valerie?» Xavier called as he opened the door to the room he was in. «No, step back in!» I yelled in panic. One of the men was quicker to react than Xavier, he grabbed the door so that the other one could go after Xavier. «Just like we had planned,» the male in front of me snickered.