Angry Kaneki

Oops the name rhymes xD (angry Kaneki)

___

Have you guys ever seen Kaneki get angry before? (Besides the manga)

___

AU where Touka follows Kaneki on his journey in finding Kanou after the raid.

BANG! The door slammed loudly.

Touka heard it and came out to the living room. "Kaneki? Welcome back."

The boy ignored her and plopped down onto the couch, propping his arms up by his knees and burying his face into his hands, sighing heavily.

"Nothing?" She asked as she sat down beside him.

Kaneki spun his head at her. "What do you think?"

Judging from his dark eye circles and eye bags, she knows that he hasn't slept in days. "Maybe you should take a nap, you look tired."

"A nap? How can I take a nap when it's already been a month without news of Kanou?!" Kaneki stood up, shouting.

"Why are you shouting at me?! I was trying to help you!" Touka shouted back.

"Help me? Maybe I don't need your help. Hell I never even asked for it!"

Touka wiped the tears threatening to slip out and continued.

"We're family! Of course I will help you!" She screamed.

"All of these family stuff is bullshit! I'm tired of it! TIRED OF EVERYTHING!" Kaneki yelled.

After hearing that cruel statement from Kaneki, Touka's tears strolled down her cheeks.

Kaneki suddenly realized he didn't mean what he said. It was just on the spur of the moment.

"W-Wait Touka-chan I didn't mean-" He reached his hand out towards her but she flinched from his touch.

She muttered, "don't touch me" before returning to their shared bedroom and slamming the door.

Kaneki slowly walked towards their bedroom and knocked on the door, feeling so regretful.

"Touka-chan I'm so sorry. I didn't mean that... I was just irritated..."

Sobbing sounds could be heard from the other side of the door. He entered the room and sat down onto the bed. What Kaneki wanted to see was her face but her back faced him instead.

He stretched out his hand towards her but she brought out her Kagune to point it at him.

"Don't you dare touch me." Touka warned.

Kaneki placed his palm onto the tip of her Kagune crystals and pushed into it.

Touka sniffed. A metal smell. It smells like.. BLOOD.

Her eyes widened and she swiftly turned to him, grabbing his hand. But he took her breath away as he landed a kiss on her lips; her eyes fluttered closed, parting her lips slightly to let his tongue slip in.

After they separated from a steaming make out session, Touka took Kaneki's hand into hers and looked at the wound, it was already closed and only some dried blood was left.

She brought his hand to her mouth and stuck out her tongue to lick the blood. Kaneki flinched from the warmth of her tongue, sending goosebumps down his spine.

Once she's done, she placed his hand down. Her Kagune was out and it was burning even brighter than usual; maybe from the taste of his blood.

Kaneki uses his other hand to caress her cheek. "Touka... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say those stuff. I shouldn't have taken my anger out on you."

Their eyes met for a moment before she turned her head away, looking downwards.

"Won't you forgive me?" He peered into her face, trying to find her expression being covered by her bangs.

She ignored him and continued looking down. Kaneki placed his hands on her cheeks, caressing her cheekbones gently. "I love you."

"...me." Touka muttered.

Kaneki didn't hear what she said properly. "Huh?"

"I said kiss me."

He obeyed her and he kissed her gently and slowly, relishing in the moment. Who knows how long it has been since they last kissed like this?

Kaneki nuzzled into her neck after they separated, murmuring "sorry."

"I'll forgive you but..."

The boy looked up at her. "But?"

"You must stay at home for the next few days with me and rest."

Kaneki chuckled before hugging her tightly and burying his face into her neck, inhaling her sweet scent. "Alright. I love you."

They remained there hugging each other with a blush spreading throughout Touka's cheeks.

---

Aww <3

I really can't imagine Kaneki getting angry... Maybe only Shironeki would so I decided this story would be about Shiro; Kuroneki and Haise are too nice to scold people 💞

How did you guys find this story? 👍🏼 or 👎🏼? Comment below~