~ Chapter 72 ~

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY LOVELY READERS. 

I JUST WANT TO THANK EVERY ONE OF MY READERS WHO STUCK WITH ME THE WHOLE YEAR OF 2023 EVEN WHEN I BARELY UPDATED MY STORY. TRUST  ME I READ YOUR COMMENTS AND WISH TO DO BETTER FOR YOU GUYS EVERY TIME. 

I'M STARTING 2024 BY RELEASING A CHAPTER OF THIS STORY. LETS ALL HOPE I CAN FINISH THIS BOOK THIS YEAR!!! <3

xoxo

~~~~~~~~

I knelt down and spit out any remnants of that loathsome liquid. This was the same liquid which I had experienced before when I was teleported without my consent. I could hear the other LOV members in the same condition as me. Disgusted.

I looked up to examine where we had been teleported this time. It appeared to be a large room. The light was dim and there were huge tubes lined up across the room. As I looked closer at the tubes, I noticed that there were creatures inside. The creatures seemed to be unconscious with tubes attached to their brains.

Nomus... and there's so many of them. Why do they look different from the other ones I've encountered? They look like they went through a faze of heartbreak.

"Nomus." Dabi spoke, looking at one of the Nomus in the pipe. "But they're a little different than normal."

"HOHO? You can tell the difference?! Hoho! Hoho! You do have a good eye. Indeed they are different, these children are worlds apart from those 'low end' products." A person sitting on a chair a few meters away spoke. "Yes! They are 'high end'. My super Nomu which is one step closer to a masterpiece. "

I narrowed my eyes at the figure on the chair, not seeming to see the face. I inhaled sharply, not liking what I smelled around me.

High end Nomus. It's supposed to be a masterpiece. From what I remember about normal Nomus... defeating one of them almost killed All Might. Defeating a normal Nomu almost killed All Might which only shows the immense power and strength of these creatures. If this Nomu is supposed to be a masterpiece, it could pose an even greater threat to the heroes.

"Doctor. I've been searching for you because I had a request of my own. I want you to duplicate a certain bullet for me."

Duplicate what now?!

From what I remember there was a bullet shot by overhaul that hadn't hit anyone. Shigaraki had dogged it well. If he noticed it after overhaul's departure, that means that the bullet that Shigaraki wants to duplicate is the one that breaks quirks.

This could potentially mean that Shigaraki has a plan to use the bullet to take down powerful heroes with quirks, or to sell it on the black market for a high price. The first option is more accurate and the second option doesn't seem bad either. Both of them would lead to disaster and chaos in hero society.

I was so preoccupied with the fact that Dabi had murdered someone that I didn't even notice. I should have noticed sooner... Mr. Aizawa should have been warned.

Mr. Aizawa should know I'm over here.

"Your hair has grown longer, Shigaraki. Are your father and everyone else well?" The doctor spoke from where he was sitting.

"Yeah."

Shigaraki has a father?

Wait... I mean. Of course, he does. I was just quick to assume the guy was dead or something.

... so is his father alive.

"That's the doctor? I can't make him out with that black light..." Compress muttered, squinting his eyes and placing his hand above his eyes so he could see better. Just as he was about to move the doctor screamed.