~ Chapter 59 ~

I haven't updated in a long time but now I'm back!

This chapter is the first chapter to the formal party but there will be more. A lot more. Get ready for a whole roller coaster ride full of twists and turns and scares ;) 

Also there's 8 billion people in the world and no one's the same. So if you don't like an outfit or dress ma Nora wears then just imagine ur own. 

Please vote!

I stared at myself in the mirror as I applied a thin layer of eyeliner on my eyes. I blinked softly, making sure that I hadn't applied too much. With a small sigh, I put the eye liner back in the makeup box and turned towards Mina.

"Slay." She called out, not looking towards me as she buttoned her suit.

I chuckled at her, settling my hair once more before standing up from in front of her dresser. Quickly slipping on my heels, I adjusted them before looking back towards her.

"Tell me for real this time." I say, posing as Mina turned around to look at me.

Mina exclaimed dramatically when she saw me. She took a close look at me and grinned broadly. I was dressed in a crimson dress, short in the front and a little longer in the rear. It was covered with net and had a shoulderless top. Along with a gold handbag, I also had gold heels to go with it. Not to mention the natural makeup on top.

"You never disappoint, Nora." Mina chuckled out excitedly. "You're so pretty."

"You look gorgeous yourself." I grinned, pointing towards her suit which she was wearing.

"I'm glad you suggested this." She smiled, doing a little turn in her suit. "I look like a total girl boss. I love the heels that go with it as well."

I nodded in agreement with her words. I grabbed a coat from the chair I was sitting on. I might need it just in case.

I took a seat beside Mina on her bed as I watched her put on the last touches of her makeup. A small smile of excitement was on her face.

"Mina..."

"Hm?"

"How many people are gonna be at the party?"

"Over 500."

I pursed my lips in deep thought as I nodded in understanding. There's a rare chance I'll encounter Shoto at the party. The Ua gym has been turned into a party hall and our gym is huge. Not to mention we have also connected our cafeteria, which is right beside the gym.

Yeah, this school is one of the most prestigious in the whole country and we don't have a proper party hall. That's because every year this party happens in some other place. But this year Ua decided to host it in the school because anywhere outside will be dangerous for the students.

So many different heroes and hero trainees have gathered up tonight to celebrate getting through halfway of the year. First years and celebrating their hero license and third years are celebrating their last year. Everyone else is just celebrating.

This party isn't a must but it is highly recommended to attend because heroes may be on the lookout for us trainees. They'll try to make some talk with some students and test their social skills. If a student is liked, they may get an opportunity to intern with that hero.

Now of course, I could have stayed in the dorms and not attended, but Mina has begged me to come and socialize a little. Not to mention, Shoto has asked me as his date.

Oh right... Speaking of Shoto... He hasn't taken a hint about anything yet. I'll have to come to the party and avoid him as much as I can. If he comes to me to remind me that I'm his date, then I'll pretend I'm too shy and not look towards him. If that doesn't work... I just won't talk at all.