~ Chapter 50 ~

As this story has reached the start of its climax, I'd like to announce that things will be getting way more serious from now on.  It will be talking about suicide, self harm, depression and other serious topics. This will be happening for quite a lot of the upcoming chapters (around the next 30- 50 chapters). Please continue with caution. 

Well congrats! It's confirmed, I'm a horrible person!

I'm a pathetic 16 year old who broke the heart of the one person I'd give up anything for.

Aren't I just fucking amazing!

I planned out 4 years, worked day and night, didn't eat sometimes to save food, baby sited brats, just so I could make Shoto Todoroki fall in love with me. Then give up everything just so a broody burnt ugly-ass man wouldn't murder him in cold blood.

I had to reject Shoto, because of Dabi.

Shigaraki doesn't fully trust me yet, because of Dabi.

I had to go to a hospital, because of Dabi.

I had to experience fighting for my life in fire again, because of Dabi.

I recalled one of the worst times in my life, because of Dabi.

Dabi. Dabi. Dabi. Dabi. Dabi.

Everything is because of the fucking crook named Dabi.

I swear to god, if I wasn't supposed to gain the league's trust... the first thing I would have done was kill Dabi. I don't even care about the whole 'heroes don't kill.'

Because I'm definitely not a hero.

Ugh. Stop thinking about him. Stop thinking about everyone. Just get them out.

I was alone before, am alone right now, and always will be alone.

I kicked a small pebble in the driveway of my house a little harder as I put my hands in my pockets. Shuffling through them absentmindedly as I searched for my house keys.

The sound of engines pulled me out of my thoughts as I immediately snapped my head behind me. I stare dumbfounded as a car parks on the road in front of my house, two men coming out of it.

"Mr. Aizawa....?! ...All... Might...?!!!" I mumbled as I watched the two heroes.

"Hey, Nora... we came to speak with you." Aizawa says in a monotone voice as he walks behind a deflated All Might in my driveway. His eyes on me, watching as I stood in front of them, looking dead and not ready to do anything.

Noticing him raise a slight eyebrow at my bluntness, I immediately straightened my back, changing the 'sick' look on my face to a bored and unbothered, yet annoyed look.

I stifle a tight cough when I finally notice Aizawa's 'decent' look. His hair was combed and slicked back. The man had also actually worn decent clothing. A normal white shirt with pants. He looked different from his normal lazy, messy haired self.

As for All Might...He looked like someone poked a needle in him and took all the air out.

Hilarious...

Feeling too drained out to make a snarky comment about Aizawa and All Might, I turned my body to full look at them, raising an eyebrow in question.

"Uh yeah, you wanted to speak with me?" I say, remembering what Aizawa had said earlier this morning about him coming to everyone's houses. They probably want to speak about something important.

"Yeah, it's pretty important... Can we come in?" All Might says, scratching the back of his neck nervously as he noticed me look at his twig self in slight confusion.