~ Chapter 58 ~

"Nora. Noraa... Nora, Nora, NORAAAAAAA"

I felt my eyes widen slightly as Mina jerked me alittle, bringing me back to reality as we sat on the lunch table. I let out a small cough, looking at Mina who was shaking her head at me.

"You've been in your head this whole morning! What is up with you?" Mina whined, shaking my shoulders lightly.

I look down at my lunch tray. Taking a deep breath, I grab my spoon, scooping my fried rice and putting it in my mouth as I once again start to get back into my thoughts.

But this time, instead of letting me drift off into the abyss of my dreamy world, Mina gave me a hard poke in the head.

"Nuh uh. I'm getting bored. Come on Nora. Wake uppppp." She says, taking her phone out of her pocket.

As usual, I ignore Mina and return my attention to my food, trying to figure out how many ounces of salt were used in the chicken to make it so salty.

She rolls her eyes at me, turning towards Kirishima to talk about the party instead. My eyes drift off towards Shoto, who was sitting at the far corner of the table, beside Midoriya and Ochako who were talking excitedly to each other.

Shoto takes a large slurp of his Soba, looking down at his bowl nonchalantly. When he feels my eyes on him, he turns to look at me.

When I continue to stare at Shoto without thinking, a slight smile appears on his face. He starts to stare at me as well, while leaning on his hands with his elbows resting on the table.

My hair drips over my face as I continue to gawk at Shoto. My cheeks turn slightly pink as I remember the sensation of his hot breath on my lips. And the intensity of his heterochromatic eyes when he was looking at me with desire.

What was he even doing in my room yesterday?

Oh right... he had come to ask me to borrow my text book...

...And then somehow ended up kissing me on my cheek.

...

......

.........

Wait a damn minute.

How did he end up kissing my cheek???

I slowly trail my eyes away from Shoto, looking back at my food in slight confusion as I take another small bite. I felt Shoto's gaze on me for another second before he turned to look back towards his soba.

Yesterday he... for some reason... wanted a science anatomy book which was at the top most section of my shelf. And we ended up on top of each other with our chains stuck together. Then he proceeded to ask me some questions... then it was all a blur... oh right, I answered a lot of his questions but i don't remember what the questions were or what I said...

First of all, when was he so interested in human anatomy? His quirk has nothing to do with it and we are not even learning it in class or anything.

Come to think of it... it seems that he'd planned this whole thing out.

Holy shit.

What was he asking me yesterday that I kept agreeing to like a crazy simp?-

I got cut out of my thoughts once more when I felt someone take a seat beside me. My brows scrunch up in confusion when Shoto places his tray beside mine, sitting down nonchalantly.

I stared at Shoto for another confused minute as he continued to eat his Soba. Letting out a sigh, I take a bite of my food, keeping a suspicious eye on him.