~ Chapter 70 ~

My back touched the cold surface of the bus as I leaned against it. Staring forward ahead as I felt myself get lost in my bucket of thoughts.

"YERRR LATE BAAAAD BOYSSS" Present Mic yelled from beside me, making a scowl form on my face for his loud voice and annoying attitude.

Present Mic marched up to the front entrance of the school from where Katsuki-kun and Shoto were approaching. They both looked at Present Mic in confusion, their eyes trailing towards All Might who was coming from behind him.

"Eraserhead isn't here. Something to do with that girl who they saved yesterdays' quirk." Present Mic shouted, earring a questioning look from Shoto. "Anyways, All Might will be the substitute and Eraserhead asked me to come as a bodyguard. Oh and also..."

Present Mic crossed his arms to look cool. Raising them above his head as he posed for no one in particular but himself.

"Nora insisted on watching you guys do your extra classes, so Mr. Aizawa allowed her to come as well."

Katsuki-kun's eyes snapped towards the bus, where I was standing, disgusted.

"I didn't even see you there. What you hiding for? Wanna fight?!!!" He yelled, a tick forming on top of his head when I shot him the peace sign.

I chuckled at his antics, pushing myself off the bus before walking up to the group.

"I don't wanna fight you Katsuki-kun." I smiled, putting my hands behind my back neatly. "I'm just here to babysit you."

"Don't call me-"

"Katsuki-kun."

"I said don't call me that!"

"Katsuki-k- Hey! Stop charging up your quirk!"

Katsuki-kun extended his hands up, ready to fire an explosion my way as I continued to grin at him. He was prepared to- in his words, 'blow my ass up to hell'.

"Stop it you two. Or I'll give you detention!" Present Mic yelled, making us turn to look at him.

"Aren't you just the school DJ?" I muttered under my breath, rolling my eyes at Present Mic who was starting to act like Mr. Aizawa.

"That's enough. Get on the bus all three of you." All Might spoke for the first time, pointing towards the bus. "Aizawa specifically said that you shouldn't miss class today."

I looked towards the bus, a small frown forming on my face.

"Skip class... It's not like I do this everyday." I muttered.

I turned my head to look back towards Katsuki-kun and Shoto. My eyes specifically landed on Shoto, who was looking at me with his normal cold expression.

"I wouldn't flatter myself too much either. I'm only attending these classes today because I want to see what being a hero means nowadays."

~~~~~~~~

"YOOO UA!!!"

Another person who is unnecessarily loud. I'm starting to wonder how Katsuki-kun and Shoto manage this much of a headache every week. I already want to just go to sleep.

A small frown formed on Shoto's face when he noticed the Shiketsu kid walking up to our group.

"Ah! What we have here! Aren't these some fine men."

My eyes immediately snapped towards the familiar voice. I let out a small cough, clearly recognizing the girl who I didn't meet but met at the same time.

Of course. Camie had to be here. Especially since I had my extremely private chat with her. Or well the chat with Toga, but in this girl's body.

Just act calm. Like... I have no idea who this chick is.