~ Chapter 28 ~

You've got to be kidding me.

"The name you pick now, may be what the world ends up calling you." Midnight says, walking into the room.

I try my best not to look irritated as I stared at Midnight while she was telling us about hero names.

It has been 2 days since the sports festival. I can't believe I'm still over here in this school.

I'm still at UA, which means I still have to do the work they assign me which means that I'll have to choose a hero name.

I don't know what I should name myself, this thing's going to be extremely important for me since I have to get my Hero License in a few days.

Everyone slowly got up to show everyone their Hero names, the only ones left were me, Midoriya, Bakugou, Iida and Shoto.

I watch as Shoto shows his Hero name to the class. Already expecting him to use his name.

"Of course you'd go with the basics." I mumble as Shoto sits back at his seat.

Shoto didn't respond to me, taking out another paper which held the names of the internship offers. A small frown forms on my face as I look at him for another second. Letting out a sigh, I looked towards Midnight who was chirping for me to hurry up.

I nod my head looking down at my blank board.

I don't even know what I want to name myself.

I could always go with... Amazingly Awesome Lioness. Or Nora... or I-eat-meat or maybe something even as stupid as Tapehead or Lionhead.

But let's go with something basic and boring because I don't care and don't have the energy to think hard.

Scribbling my hero name onto the board, I make my way to the front of the class.

Why do we have to show everyone this way? Ugh-

"Leona." I say boredly looking at Midnight.

"Awe, Such a cute name! Leona is like Lion, Just like you!" Midnight squeals, holding her hand in delight and posing.

Nodding tiredly, I walk back to my seat, slumping onto my chair. Well that wasn't hard.

I let out a tired sigh as I started to relax on my seat, ignoring the fact that I had to now choose an agency to intern with. My eyes involuntarily travel toward Shoto as I let my boredom take over.

As my eyes didn't move from Shoto, I didn't fail to spot the cold sweat that dropped down his neck. He obviously knew I was gawking at him, and was pretty much creeped out by me.

Haha. No stopping until he actually starts talking to me again.

I open my mouth to say something before I get cut off by someone.

"Nora!!!!!!! I don't know who to pick for my internship. HELP MEEEEE!" Mina screamed from the other side of the room.

"Do it yourself." I say. rolling my eyes, I looked down at my paper.

When did everyone finish saying ther hero names?!

My eyes scan my internship paper. I shouldn't be worrying about anything else right now. What's important is the Internships. I'm going to be a hero after all.

I've got around 30 requests only because of the stunt I pulled with Bakugou. That's a little too less for the third place winner.

My eyes stop at the bottom of the page. I've got three requests from top heroes who I didn't expect to request for me.