~ Chapter 38 ~

The training camp is in two days.

It was currently summer break, and all I had in my mind was stress. The other people in class decided to go shopping and hangout together. They invited me to tag along, but I passed.

Thank god I didn't join them. Midoriya had an encounter with Crusty that same day in that same shopping mall. If I had tagged along, then everyone would have found out about me being an apparent villain.

Mina has tried to apologize to me because she told everyone about Shoto rejecting me. To her disappointment, I haven't really been talking to her.

Shigaraki hasn't contacted me ever since that phone call. I'm pretty sure he is aware that I passed the test because of his 'spy'. I haven't really been able to figure who that is either.

That just makes me more stressed.

From what I know so far, Shigaraki is planning to do something to our training camp. His main goal is the students in our class. I have no idea who is providing information to him.

That is why, during this whole camp, I will watch every student in this class. I have to figure out who the actual traitor is. So I have to act like I don't really care about Shigaraki's little spy or am unaware of them. I also need to find out what exactly it is that the league of villains are planning to do to my classmates.

I just need some time to calm my brain down right now.

I knocked on the UA staff room door, standing blankly outside the room as my thoughts swarmed through my head. It wasn't an actual school day so I was wearing normal track pants and a sweatshirt.

"Come in."

I open the door, seeing Vlad King and Mr. Aizawa sitting on the table. They were discussing something that looked pretty important.

"What is it?" Aizawa asked, looking at me with a tired expression. He'd clearly been discussing something stressful, that's why he's got such an expression.

"Extra classes."

"There is none today-"

"You specifically told me to come here today, Mr. Aizawa. I hope you didn't forget, because it took a lot of work to come here on a Sunday." I casually say, leaning on the door for support.

Aizawa raises an eyebrow, clearly confused for when this extra class appeared out of nowhere. He hadn't actually had any plans for me to do any classes today.

"Fine... wait in my office for me." He mumbles, rubbing the top of his temples.

I nod my head in understanding, turning around I start to leave the room. only to be stopped by something.

I stood still in my place as a foriegn scent trickled through my nose. It was a very faint smell but I could still sense it.

This smell is different... I know Aizawa's scent. He smells like coffee, cats and laundry detergent. Vlad smells like blood, cheese and... dog shit.

Who's scent was this?

"What's wrong?" Aizawa asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Did anyone come here before me?" I ask, turning my head around and tilting it slightly in question.

"Yes, Kaminari, Mineta and Midoriya came only a few minutes before you." He answered, making me raise an eyebrow. "They were here to ask if all the boys could use the pool for training. The other girls were also here earlier."

I form an 'o' with my mouth in realization. It's probably one of their smells. I was worrying for no reason.

"Wait... So that means the whole 1A is here right now?"