~ Chapter 51 ~

"It's HUGE! We're lucky kids for sure!" Mina beamed from beside me as I stared at the dorm blankly

"It's HUGE! We're lucky kids for sure!" Mina beamed from beside me as I stared at the dorm blankly. We were walking towards the new dorms we were going to live in.

"Wow, it is quite... big." I mumble, not ever expecting myself to be living in a place like this.

Today is our first day in the dorm rooms. To say I'm nervous would be an understatement.

I'm a villain... kinda... so how am I supposed to get in contact with the league and send them 'information' if I'm trapped in this building. I could risk getting caught.

It's not just that, after Bakugou's kidnapping there is suspicion of a UA traitor. So that means that they will be keeping particular attention to students. They are using the dorms as a way to protect the students, and to also keep in watch of every one.

I'm already a suspect.

Of course I am. The only person from class 1A who doesn't have parents' names registered, lived alone, worked at such a young age, is an extremely rich person...

If they did some hardcore digging, they'd also know about the hospital.

I just have to trust Mr. Aizawa and the help I got from others to keep my identity hidden.

That's one of the main reasons I'm stressed about the dorms. The league of villains. But there are also other trashy things in my life that are not just the league of villains.

Shoto.

I'm not saying that Shoto's trashy. Okay yeah... maybe his density makes him annoying sometimes, but he's still precious.

What's trashy is my indirect 'rejection' towards him.

I can't be with him because of some bitchy people named Dabi and Shigaraki. Especially Dabi, who's keeping a specific eye on me.

I'm sorry Shoto. You're better off without me.

I don't want to drag you into my life anymore. I don't want you to get involved in my trashy problems and life.

Things were better before I accepted this mission-

As if sensing my thoughts about him, I felt someone brush past me as I slowly walked beside Mina.

I kept my eyes at the dorm as Shoto walked past me, walking at a much faster pace. I didn't take my eyes off the building as I noticed Shoto turning his head around to look at me.

What? Are you trying to tell me that you're over here or something? Too late I guess, because I smelled you walking behind me and Mina minutes ago.

I know you were listening to our conversations.

Creep.

"First of All... Class 1A." Aizawa spoke, cutting me from my thoughts. "What's more important than anything is that you guys have gathered together again safely."