~ Chapter 33 ~

When all sunlight gleamed brightly on my eyes, I jerked my eyes open, quickly regretting it. My eyes closed at the same rate as they opened as I covered them with my hands, causing me to groan angrily.

My fingers trail to the top of my head, feeling a small lump that felt like... a bandage. It took me a moment to realize that I was hit in the head by something.

Huh? I was hit in the head with something?

I thought I was shot-

Oh! That reminds me...

I'm a villain. Cool.

I'm a member of the League of Villains. But why the heck had Shigaraki shot me? That was completely irrelevant. I wasn't going to attack them or anything. Also, what even was it with that bullet? I fainted in less than 5 seconds.

I slowly opened my eyes once more, surprised to see that I was lying down on my bed.

How in the world did they know where I live?

I shouldn't be worried, their villains afterall. Of course it wasn't hard for them to figure out where I live.

I rub my tired eyes, looking around the room. Not surprised to see something out of place. Meaning that they had checked my house to make sure I wasn't working with the heroes or anything. I should probably check the security cameras to see what the heck happened.

I let out a sigh, lying down on my bed. I grab my phone from the side table in the process.

How'd this get here? I swear my phone was in my pockets. Don't tell me they searched my phones as well. Jerks. They were the ones who recruited me, so why are they acting so cautious now?

And now I am the one who has to prove myself. Like, that's so unfair.

Plus, he knocked me out. I bet I missed a whole day of class. I'll have to do a lot of catching up since the final exams are coming.

I rolled my eyes, opening my phone... and almost dropping when I saw the time and date.

No, I hadn't missed just one day in class... I had missed four.

Well Shit.

My phone immediately bursts with messages from random people, which I hadn't read at all. I stare at the billion messages blankly.

Mr. Aizawa's probably planning my funeral because he either thinks I'm dead or is going to kill me when I go back to school.

Sighing, I opened my first message, which not so surprisingly was from Mr. Aizawa.

...

CaterpillarSir : 
Azumi, this is Mr. Aizawa. You have been absent for quite some time, which is not rational. If you don't return to school we will have to send some heroes to check if you're okay. If you still do not return in the next week or so, you will be expelled from UA.

...

Damn. Expel is a little too much Mr. Aizawa. Especially just because I was absent.

Although, I'm not going to reply to your message just to annoy you.

But I have to go to school today or else I'll have heroes bursting into my door just to see if I'm okay. They'd probably do that stupid 'kick door, break door' trick and make an enterance.

I can't let them do that. A door is costly.

Sighing, I opened my next message which was from Mina. I don't even know why I agreed when she asked me to give her my number. I don't even know why I didn't change her name which she had saved on my phone.