~ Chapter 68 ~

"What am I doing here?" I muttered, walking around the cluster of heroes as I looked around.

I came on time to this meeting, even though I was determined not to. I was planning on making that Nighteye annoyed of me, however, curiosity got the best of me. I spent most of last night investigating the hero. I didn't quite find anything interesting, sadly.

I shouldn't have come here in the first place. I'm probably going to be pushed into a new mess that will have me stressed for days. I have to avoid that at any cost.

I kept muttering obscenities to myself, hoping to spot someone I knew in this place. A small pulse appeared on the top of my head.

My main goal here should be to avoid getting involved in any other stupid matters, even if it means embarrassing myself. I've already narrowly avoided a large bullet fired by the principal; I shouldn't have to wait for another one.

Not paying much attention to where I was walking, I accidentally bumped into someone. Cursing under my breath, I took a step back. I didn't look at who the person I bumped into was before I bowed down to apologize. When I stood up straight, I noticed the man I ran into was quite tall. As he narrowed his eyes on me, his glasses reflected light. His green hair's blond strands stand out the most.

When the man's narrowed eyes don't stop staring at me, I uncomfortably look to the side, tempted to say something snarky. I was relieved to see someone else standing in the far corner.

"Mr. AIZAWA!!!!!!!" I gasped, ignoring Sir Nighteye's gaze as I waved towards Mr. Aizawa.

The entire room turned to look at me as I waved gleefully towards Mr. Aizawa. He looked at me as if he didn't know who I was. I walked up to him, unconcerned about the stares. I've grown accustomed to it.

"What am I doing here?" I asked him, putting my hands in my uniform pocket.

"I was going to ask you the same thing." Mr. Aizawa spoke, looking at me with his tired eyes. "You're not doing your work studies with any of these heroes..."

'Yeah. Hawks told me I was told to attend."

Mr. Aizawa, clearly not paying attention to what I had said, turned to face the door as more people entered. When he saw Midoriya, Ochako, Asui, and Kirishima, his eyes narrowed.

"Mr. Aizawa? You're here too?" Ochako asked, walking towards him with Asui by her side.

"I was abruptly summoned." He states. "I likewise have a rough idea of what's going on."

I looked at Ochako and Asui, who both ignored me, then at Kirishima and finally at Midoriya. Midoriya was having a conversation with Mirio when he became aware of my gaze on him. When I looked at him with interest, he gave me a blank stare.

They had all been summoned as well. Except that I was summoned here for a different reason than work studies, as Hawks was not summoned for support. I'm assuming my situation is slightly different.

~~~~~

"HN?" I inquired under my breath.

"It stands for Hero Network." Mr. Aizawa spoke next to me. "It's an internet service that only heroes have access to. You can view activity reports and apply for support from heroes with useful quirks all over the country."

"Oh, so can I access the HN?" I inquire, my gaze fixed on him.

"No, not quite. You have a unique license that isn't generally available to the public. Only members of the hero commission and a few heroes are aware of your possession." He spoke more softly. "Heroes will be unable to request your assistance, but you will be able to request theirs."