~ Chapter 21 ~

THE PICTURE ABOVE NORA AZUMI!!!

I found on online character making website and was able to design her according to my preferences. Although, her hair is a little bit darker, but the site didn't have that option.😅 

Please comment, share and vote as it really makes me happy to read your thoughts. 

annnd with that, enjoy this weeks chapter!!!

Shoto POV

"This isn't your house... " I say, while looking around. "This is nowhere near your house."

Remind me why I am doing this?

Right... because Nora is having an apparent bad day because she is scared of villains. And I'm just coming along to make sure she doesn't accidentally cause a car crash and kill someone.

I think she's going to kill me now.

"Well because I work around here." She beamed, grabbing the handles of her bag.

I close my eyes in irritation. We spent forty five minutes on the subway, in between a crowd. Just so I could drop her to some market.

"Yeah, I thought you worked in the market near your house. Not over here."

"I work at both places." She says. "Actually I have one more market I work at."

She's joking right?

Nora chuckles at my annoyed look. Turning to face me, she grins at me.

"Why are you so annoyed Shoto, you're the one who offered this." She smiles, raising her eyebrows in amusement.

I take two steps back from her. Rubbing the top of my head, I look at her.

"Yeah, I did. Because I thought you were going to go home. I didn't expect you to be such a workaholic." I sigh.

"Well if you're so worried about my well being, why don't you give me your phone number so I can call you if anything happens."

I stare blankly at Nora as she holds out her phone for me to take. With a completely genuine face. She leans forward on her toes.

"If that's your way of trying to get my number... it's not working." I mumble, pushing her phone away from me.

Nora lets out a small huff. Pulling out a paper from her pocket, she hands it to me. I look at the paper hesitantly, before taking it with my index finger and thumb. Nora rolls her eyes at my caution.

"It's my number... You're going to need it later on when you can't stop thinking about me."

Does she even hear herself!

"That's not going to happen," I say, putting the note in my pocket.

I will dispose of it later.

"Ah! I actually came here to get food, not work." Nora says, looking at the market behind.

This market is way more crowded than the other one that she works in. By the looks of it, they sell more expensive things over here too.

"Okay, then bye." I mumble. Turning around I start walking back towards where we came from.

Nora comes in front of me. She waves her arms around to block my path.

"Where are you going?" She asks. "It's time for me to repay you for your favour."

I stare at her blankly, cringing at her exceptionally calm and happy face.

How does she manage to stay this positive? It can be annoying sometimes. Imagine just trying to live life and then having someone around you who smiles even when they are clearly being rejected.