~ Chapter 1 ~

[Edited and Rewritten]

There may be plot holes during the first 20 or so chapters because I'm rewriting them. 

~ 4 years later ~

~ 4 years later ~

"Emiko... Can I ask you something?" Shoto asked, holding my hands in his as he faced me.

A shy smile was on his face when he said those words. I didn't want to make him sad so I blinked back the tears in my eyes, returning the smile.

"You can ask me anything!" I responded cheerfully.

"Can we stay together like this... forever?" He asked, looking down at the car belt that was wrapped around his chest.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I want you to always be by my side, and I'll always be by yours. No matter what. We'll stay together... forever."

I looked at Shoto, he had a serious expression on his face, like he really meant it.

"Forever-"

CRASH.

I immediately sat up on my bed, crawling my hands over my head as I let out a small pant. My hands were sweaty and I could feel my heart beating at a fast pace.

I looked around my room, seeing everything in its normal place. Letting out a sigh, I slumped back on the bed.

That dream felt so real. It's as if I was actually in that car with Shoto by my side.

But I wasn't. I was in my house.

Should I call this house mine? I found it a few years ago abandoned with no one around. To say the least I made it mine. It's as simple as that.

Finders, keepers.

I turned my head to look at the clock. A small smile formed on my face.

Today's the day.

Bet you can guess what's going to happen today.

Four years of working hard to get into one damn school. Four years of constant jobs as a minor, training my quirk and trying to make money. All so I can get into UA.

Although it was quite surprising when the hero commission offered me to get in through special recommendations. All that work was for nothing.

But at least I made it.

What? You thought I'm a wannabe hero?

Jokes.

The only reason I'm joining Ua is because of Shoto Todoroki. I know he'll be going to Ua for sure. As the son of Endeavor himself, there's a hundred percent chance that he got recommended to the top school in Japan.