~ Chapter 19 ~

I changed the name of the book and a few other small things. Sorry if this caused confusion. None of the plot has been changed.

I squint my eyes as I examine the entrance of the USJ. From what I could see, Iida had managed to escape before me. But I would need to back him up.

I had made it out of the building rubble. Bakugou and Kirishima were going to leave before a bunch of villains came and attacked them again. Well, I took the opportunity to slip out so I could get to the entrance.

Aizawa was quite a distance away from me, beating villain asses. He is doing pretty good at keeping the distance and fighting. But, I could tell he is getting tired.

I think I should check on the fight and get a better view before trying to escape. I mean the central plaza just comes in my way, it won't hurt to get a better glimpse of Eraserhead 's fight.

Not that I'm worrying about him or anything.

I make my way towards the main plaza. Remaining in the shadows as I watch Eraserhead fight. No one has spotted me yet. But, I could see Midoriya as Asui on the opposite side of the plaza making their way towards it.

I'm just going to take a small peek and leave.

I watch as Eraserhead uses his scarf to pick up two of the villains and smash them head on to each other.

I have always wanted to see what that stupid scarf could do when being used to fight. I have had a taste of it before. Trust me when I say it hurts when a cloth wraps around you from nowhere and plops you down in a totally different area.

Yeah, let's not remember that.

"The final boss... " Aizawa mumbles, running towards Crusty. He sends one side of his scarf towards him.

You can actually pull this off, huh Eraser? Guess I'm not surprised... you excelled at one-on-group battles since the beginning.

"23 seconds... " Crusty murmurs, catching me off guard.

I look towards the villain. He was looking towards Eraserhead with extreme concentration. Analyzing his every move, step by step. He was paying particular attention to Aizawa's hair...

Well... guess I kinda underestimated this guy.

"24 seconds, 20 seconds..." He continues, catching Aizawa's scarf. Aizawa ducks underneath Crusty, pulling his scarf, he gives him a punch in the ribs.

My breath stops for a second when Aizawa's hand starts to crumble in Crusty's hands. His flesh showing and tissues starting to rip open.

Must be painful. It reminds me of stuff.

Aizawa punches Crusty, moving ten meters back so he could take a breather. If he had waited one more second, he could have died.

I let out a sigh of relief. I should probably get going and head towards the entrance. Iida would need back up. We don't know if there are more villains outside of the USJ who could block him.

"You're so cool! So cool you are-" Crusty beams, reminding me of an actual baby. "Oh! by the way!"

My heart starts to beat faster again as I look towards Eraserhead and Crusty. Out of nowhere, the bird monster comes behind Aizawa.

"I'm NOT the final boss."

Aizawa slowly turns his head to look at the monster behind him. Eyes going slightly wide in shock.

The monster... it didn't teleport here... it just ran. This thing, it's stronger than All Might. What the heck is this quirk?

The nomu let out a loud screeching sound, using his hands to slash through Aizawa's face. Eraser's blood splattered on the pavement, his broken mask laying in the middle.