Chapter 85

Time skip a few weeks

Taylor POV

I hold my fiancé's hand tightly as we get the examination done before starting IVF. The doctor told Charlie she might have a lot of trouble due to her eating disorder, but she still wanted to pursue. Gently I rubbed her cheek, still trying to adjust to seeing my girl without her feeding tube. "Okay! We got the embryo implanted. In 5 days you'll need to take a pregnancy test." The doctor explained and I nodded. Charlie and I we're having a baby. We'd determined that Charlie would take some of my eggs and her own and whatever took took. My girl and I shared a look of relief as the doctor left and she got dressed again. "That was....something. I really hope your egg takes. I want a little Taylor running around." Charlie said happily which made me smile. "And I hope yours takes, I want a little Charlie. We'll just have to see what fate decides." Charlie giggled and launched into my arms, koala hugging me as we left the office. "So baby, wanna pick up ice cream or something?" I questioned and Charlie nodded frantically "PLEASE!!" Which made me laugh and peck her lips "whatever you want princess." I told my beautiful girl, still in awe she'd be Charlie Swift soon. "Yknow, if this works I'll have a baby inside me soon." Charlie smiled brightly as she ate her Strawberry cone "our baby." I rubbed my calloused thumb over her knuckle. "I was thinking, for our wedding, are we both gonna be wearing dresses?" I shrugged "Not sure. I was considering maybe a more masculine outfit for the reception and a dress for the ceremony itself. I uh-are you sure you don't mind me wearing heels around you? I know we talked about it before but with me being so" Charlie cut me off "Taylor baby, I love how tall you are. It's really fucking hot and you love heels. Why would I want you not to? You look hot and your happy. Wear heels all you want my love." My fiancé reassured and we continued casual conversation over ice cream, though Charlie's phone kept blowing up. Every-time it would she'd flip her phone slightly, sigh and put it back down. What's going on with her? "So do you think your gonna wear a dress?" I asked and she lit up. "Yeah I was thinking so. I was wondering, could we maybe like uh....share bridesmaids? I haven't got too many people you know. So I was hoping we could share some of our bridesmaids. Like Abigail and stuff. You have so many friends, I really just have Sydney. Of course I have like my sister but I really don't know if she wants to even come to my wedding. She knows how popular you are and she's terrified of crowds. Aaliyah did promise to watch a live stream though." "Of course! Baby they would love to. And my friends are yours sweetheart. I sensed how nervous Aaliyah was when we met up with her since some paparazzi had already found us. Do you have anyone you want to be in the wedding? Like specifically?" I questioned as I pulled out a small notepad. "Well baby I was wondering if your mom could be a bridesmaid as well as walk you down the aisle? It's just she's become more of a mom to me than anything else and" Charlie rambled nervously. "I'm sure my mom would love to. I did want to ask. Um, who's walking you down the aisle?"

Hi! This is bad Ik im sorry, there's a lot going on recently. I know that's not much of an excuse but I'm trying my best. Please be patient with me. Suggestions? Opinions? Tysm for everything you guys. Happy 22K reads btw, sorry I didn't say it earlier haha.

-Brooklyn