Chapter 38

Charlie POV

"Tay? Could you do my makeup?" I asked my girlfriend from inside the bathroom. When she walked in I saw her sigh at what I was doing, concealing my scars. She gently took the concealer from my hands. "Please don't hide your scars sweetheart. They're beautiful." She begged and I nodded "I was just worried about what the paparazzi would say." She nodded and turned me around, lifting me onto the counter. "Let's pick out clothes. I have a surprise for you!" She spoke happily and I smiled, "let's." She ran off to open our wardrobe. I followed, wrapping my arms around her waist and jumping onto her back so I could see the clothes.

"What do you think about this pretty girl? You'd look even more beautiful than you already are" I blushed but grabbed the clothes and put them on before asking Tay to help my makeup

"What do you think about this pretty girl? You'd look even more beautiful than you already are" I blushed but grabbed the clothes and put them on before asking Tay to help my makeup. "I wanna have eyeliner and I can't do it for shit." She laughed. "Okay okay. Hop on the counter ok? I'm gonna grab my makeup" I did what she asked and Tay quickly got her makeup. Returning she cradled my face with her hand, quickly doing my makeup. "There baby, done. Now all I gotta do is get ready and then we're going to a corn maze ok? Unless that'll scare you. If it'll scare you we can change the plans obviously it's just that I really love Halloween and" I cut her off "Baby no I'd love to go. You go get ready ok? I'm gonna hang out downstairs with the cats." She smiled brightly "Okay! Make sure to feed Dibbles, she's been throwing a tantrum this morning but she won't eat if I feed her so I think she wants you" Taylor chuckled. I nodded and pecked her lips before making my way downstairs and feeding the cats, Olivia happily eating. Snapping a video I put it on my Instagram with the caption "sometimes the cats want the best @TaylorSwift13" and settled on the couch with a parfait. Eventually Taylor came downstairs laughing "swifties are loving your post by the way. These comments are killing me." I snorted which startled Meredith and made her claw me "Ow fuck Meredith! Fuck me!" I groaned "If you want" Tay smirked which caused me to become flustered. I knew she was just kidding but it still made my cheeks darken and my heart pound. Taylor grabbed my hand and led me to the car parked outside. I tried my best to ignore her outfit because I knew it would just fluster me more.

the shirt was perfectly oversized and tucked in the front and she had rings on her middle, ring, and thumb

the shirt was perfectly oversized and tucked in the front and she had rings on her middle, ring, and thumb. Taylor had her signature red lip and eyeliner, meaning our makeup was almost identical except my lipstick was more of a burgundy.  Taylor noticed me avoiding looking at her "what's wrong baby?" She asked and I bit my lip. "You look hot baby. If I look at you in gonna become all flustered and probably end up giving you hickies." She chuckled "you and I both know I give the love bites." Which just made me flustered all over again. "Tayyyyyyyyyyyy babe you can't keep making me so flustered when we're going out in public!" She laughed "But I love teasing my baby girl." Her voice was lower than normal, making my butterflies increase astronomically.

Hi hi! I love your comments so much they truly make my day. I don't put in outfits for the characters much but when I do it's usually a mix of my style and theirs. So I'd you feel that Tay's is inaccurate lmk. Also I just spammed this girl with the dramatics of my 1 month long relationship lmao. (Granted the drama lasted about 5 months maybe more) suggestions? Opinions?

-Brooklyn