Chapter 73

Charlie POV

Fuck. I'm really doing this. "Have you heard about what happened to Taylor?!" "Why aren't you together anymore?!" Paparazzi shouted at me as I entered the hospital and made my way to the dietitian wing. "Charlie Hansen?" The doctor came and got me and led me to an exam room. "So what's going on?" She questioned and I sighed "I've uh, I've been doing something that's not healthy and I need to know what my next steps are. It's gotten bad." I explained quietly "Well, I'm sure we can help but I've gotta know what's going on first." The woman clarified again and I sighed "I've been making myself throw up. And recently I started throwing up blood. I need to know what my next steps are, other than an ED treatment center." I heard the woman quietly hum as she washed her hands "may I?" I nodded and allowed her to examine my throat. "Well, the damage doesn't seem to be detrimental. I'm gonna book you for follow ups though and an appointment with an eating disorder specialist. Your next step would probably be a feeding tube and heavy monitoring. Do you normally just purge?" I shook my head "I used to restrict, and I still do but then I had to make it look like I was better so I started purging after I'd eat and now I'm here. What would a feeding tube be like?" I asked and the doctor sat down making me look at her "So I could do it right now, you'd just have to sign some paperwork." I gave a nod and she slipped out, bringing paperwork back a few minutes later.

Time skip

I kept my head down as I made my way to room 13, Selena by my side. "She's really not doing well. I think she could use you." I nodded, holding tighter on my bundle of paper roses and the box in my other hand, a paper ring inside. Knocking softly I heard a quiet "come in" from inside. I opened the door slowly and saw a person I could hardly recognize lying in that bed. Taylor had become so skinny you could see most all her bones. Her hair was tied back and seemed to be extremely thin, tear streaks down her face. "Hi Taylor, can I....come in?" My voice shook and Taylor's head whipped up. "Charlie? You.....still love me?" She asked sadly and I nodded, sitting in the visitor chair and handing her the stuff in my hands. I noticed when she saw Selena Sel immediately left. "I uh, made you something, to apologize. I'm so sorry Taylor. You needed me and I panicked and instead of helping you I ruined the best thing to ever happen to me. Can you forgive me? Will you take me back?" My voice broke "Yes baby, god I've missed you. Please, can you come lay with me?" Tay begged and I nodded, smiling and joining her in the hospital bed. "I really do think I took things too far this time." Taylor spoke up suddenly. I think we both did.

Hi! Didn't wanna keep things so sad forever. Suggestions? Opinions?

-Brooklyn