Chapter 78

Flashback to a prior relationship Charlie had TW abuse and SA

Charlie POV

"Ow baby please!" I cried out and eventually he stopped and went upstairs, clearly not wanting to be followed I stayed downstairs and cried myself to sleep on the couch. I woke up the next morning to my favorite food being cooked. "Nick? Baby what are you doing?" I asked and he turned around, his usual sparkling eyes red and puffy. "I'm so so sorry Charlie, I didn't mean to. Please forgive me, it was an accident!" He cried and tears began today stream down his face. I quickly wrapped my arms around his torso and hugged him, letting him cry for a few minutes. "Did you make breakfast?" He nodded and I smiled "Aww baby thank you so much!" He served me a plate but when I started to eat it he ripped the silverware out of my hand, making the knife cut my palm. Nick's once calm eyes darkened with violence as he took the knife and made random slashes across my intimate parts. "Nick stop!" I sobbed out and he growled, holding my wrists down "shut up you bitch!" I cried louder until finally he was satisfied and left me to clean up the wounds. What has he done to me?

I know this is bad but I've never written much like this nor have I dealt with such. If anyone feels this is offensive, I'll take it down immediately. Suggestions? Opinions? Also we love you Taylor❤️

-Brooklyn