Chapter 13

CHAPTER 13 LETS GO, I'm trying something new so this is a flashback to 2015

Taylor POV

Running my fingers through my hair I felt yet another clump come out. Just as I was about to throw it away I heard my mom clear her throat, SHIT. I forgot she was in here. "Taylor, why is your hair falling out?" Excuse, excuse. "I think I'm just vitamin deficient Mom." I lied. "And the dizziness? The skinniness? Is that all because your vitamin deficient too?" "Shit..." I breathed. "I'm just on a diet and the tours taking a lot out of me okay? Happy?" My voice shook from exasperation as I picked up my guitar. "No actually. I think your not eating sweetheart. You have an eating disorder. I know it and you know it. You need help Taylor." My mom pleaded "IM FINE" I yelled, leaving the room, only to be followed and handed a sheet of paper. "Write your safe foods here and your fear foods here. Write your food rules on the other side." My mom spoke, matter of factly. "Will you leave me alone if I do this?" Mom nodded so I sighed, trudging into a private room and sitting down, beginning to write. Although I could feel my Mom watching I chose to ignore her, just trying to frustrate her. Quickly I finished the "safe and fear foods" section as my mom called it and flipped to do the other side. This took a lot longer. "Mom can I have another piece of paper? I don't have room." My voice was unusually quiet; Mom nodded and handed me a second, larger piece. The rules of my diet filled both sides of that paper and the original side. "I'm done Mom. Can I fucking go now? I have places to be." I grumbled and my Mom nodded "I'm coming to your hotel room later to talk to you about this and your attitude missy" she tutted and I raised my middle finger "fuck off" I mumbled as I shut the door, hearing a faint "TAYLOR ALISON SWIFT" from outside as I went to practice while everyone ate lunch. Perfect time to go over the moves I need to fix. As I worked on my choreo I felt myself become light headed, stumbling and falling onto the ground. That's when I noticed my mom at the door. Before I could get up she shut the door and locked it. "We're having this conversation Taylor. 'Don't eat fast food no matter how long you've been fasting' 'if your hungry, drink water then if your still hungry paint your nails' Taylor, your sick sweetheart. I can't stand by and watch you kill yourself. Because I'm not gonna sugar coat it, a few more months of this and that's where you'll be." My mom spoke, quoting my rules back to me. She helped me stand up, keeping a firm grasp on my hand as we sat down on benches. "When did you start this?" My mom asked me. I began to pick at my cuticles "before the tour. When 1989 was in the making I think." My voice seemed so much more frail, not like me.

Hi! For Chapter 13 I decided to give a glimpse into what Taylor and Andrea keep referencing. Opinions? Should I do these often? Suggestions?

-Brooklyn