Chapter 77

Andrea POV

"Taylor Alison Swift hitting your girlfriend?! That is never okay you should know that!"I scolded her and Taylor avoided my eyes like she had been for the past 5 minutes of my scolding. Finally when I stopped to take a breath I heard a barely audible comment from my eldest. "I didn't mean to." "What the hell do you mean 'I didn't mean to' Taylor there's a handprint on her cheek! It sure looks like you meant to! Start talking, now." I said sternly and my daughter took in a shaky breath. "Charlie and I were at this cafe and this crazy guy came up to us and started telling Charlie I was cheating on her and that I spent every night complaining about her and all this stuff. The poor girl was sobbing and he was all in her space. I was trying to slap him Momma! Please believe me! I would never hurt Charlie!" Now it was my turn to take in a shaky breath. "I-" I cut myself off and called Charlie down. Selena remained on the phone and I looked at Taylor "Tell Charlie." I said and my daughter repeated what she'd said earlier and I visibly saw some of the pain leave Charlie's face. "But but why did he say you were sleeping with him?" She asked and Taylor sighed "he's been DMing me every time you or I post anything talking about how he wants to fuck me and how shitty you are. I guess he's so delusional that he thought I was responding." Taylor explained quietly as she reached a trembling hand to inspect Charlie's cheek. The girl flinched away and a quiet sob left Taylor's lips. "I'm so sorry my love. I didn't mean to hit you." Her voice shook and Charlie nodded "I know. It's just, I was hit before in a relationship. He always said he didn't mean to, that it was an accident, that he was so sorry. I love you Tay but it just triggered me." Charlie admitted quietly and that's when I noticed her scared her eyes looked. "Can i hug you baby?" My daughter asked and her girlfriend nodded. Slowly Taylor embraced her and Charlie sobbed into her shoulder.

Hi! I may not update much or my updates will be very short for many reasons. Thanksgiving is a very hard holiday for me and my mental health isn't the best around this time every year. I would like to say RIP Ana, no innocent soul should pass away due to a stadiums selfishness and negligence. It is not Taylor's fault and if you in any way blame her, you are not a real fan, go to hell. Taylor is a human who was struggling to perform in the heat herself but instead of thinking about herself she still put the fans first. She's a human who's trying her best to keep everyone safe while also doing a 3 hour set. Again if you blame Taylor or are mad she's postponed a show, go to hell. Get off my page. RIP Ana, you'll be forever remembered by your fellow swifties. And Taylor, we love you so much.

-Brooklyn