Chapter 44

Charlie POV

The doctor poked on my scars. "Well, it seems you have some nerve damage and obvious tissue damage. We can prescribe some scar oil, it'll lessen to appearance."no no no. No!" I shouted and swatted his hand away. Get rid of my scars? Does that erase the pain? Maybe I haven't struggled enough. Taylor wrapped her arms around me, tracing patterns on my arms which she knew calmed me as she spoke to the doctor. "No I think we'll pass on that, thanks." "Alright, well I think that's it. Head out when your ready." He told Taylor before I heard the door shut. "Are you okay baby? I know that was probably upsetting to hear." I nodded, keeping my head on her shoulder. "You don't want me to get rid of the scars, do you? Are they embarrassing to you?" I rushed out, salty tears forming in the corners of my eyes. "Sweetheart no, it's your body. I don't care, you do what your comfortable with and I'll be here the whole way. Do you wanna go home, we can cuddle or do whatever you want." She pecked my lips and I nodded, taking her hand and leaving the doctors office with her. As soon as we got inside the house, we wound up kissing against the wall. As Taylor bit her way down my neck I moaned out as she found my sweet spot. We continued to kiss for a while until the doorbell rang. As I pulled my top back on and scurried off I saw Andrea walk in. To my luck the bathroom I'd gone in had no makeup products so the only way I could hide the love bites was my hair. Eventually after trying my best I went out into the living room, hearing Andrea chuckle "sorry, did I interrupt?" Which made my cheeks darken to a deep scarlet. Sitting next to Taylor I hit her arm and whispered "baby, your mom just saw the love bitessss" in a whiny tone. She leaned over and made one more, which made Andrea groan. "Taylor Alison Swift! I am your mother, please do not give your girlfriend love bites while I'm sitting across from you." Taylor nodded, giggling a little at my beet red face. "Charlie, dear you don't need to be embarrassed. You are adults, there's no shame in messing around." Which made me hide my face in Taylor's neck. Andrea was just here to talk about 1989 merch but as soon as I looked up pictures I had to resist a scream. I need this stuff! Eventually after Andrea left Taylor asked "what's got you so happy darling?" Just as I flipped my phone over so she couldn't see I was fangirling over her merch. Much to my dismay she snatched the phone, snorting when she saw that all I was doing was looking at her merch. "Baby girl, do you want some of this?" Which made me nod a little bit. "I bet ya I can make that happen for you. A little apology present for embarrassing you, yeah?" I nodded eagerly. This is my literal dream holy shit.

Hi! I just spent $105 on cheap Amazon Taylor stuff otherwise I'd have bought the merch by now. Suggestions? Opinions?

-Brooklyn