Chapter 41

Taylor POV

"So, would either of you be up to talking about the video that has circulated the internet before being taken down?" The interviewer asked. Looking over at Charlie she gave a small nod. "Well, I think we'd both be comfortable keeping the details of the video quiet however, I do want to talk about how violating that was. To be with your lover and realize that somebody has been recording a personal moment, it's so incredibly violating. We ask that everyone respect our privacy and realize how wrong that was." Charlie spoke up now, her voice quiet and unsure "I agree with Taylor. As someone who's definitely new in the fame world it is already a challenge adjusting to having people watching you every second, but knowing that somebody has videoed a private moment between myself and Taylor is deeply disturbing. I know that Tay has been doing this for 17 years but I haven't. Sure, I've done backup dancing for about 10 years but that doesn't mean that I'm used to paparazzi and not being able to be normal. You never get used to that. I feel so bad for the celebrities who have gone through this time and time again." The interviewer nodded and I grasped Charlie's hand under the table, seeing her visibly shaking from anxiety. "Well, thank you both for that. I am very sorry about what that person did, we as society need to learn that celebrities are just people. Well, I have a question for Charlie. So, what made you decide to audition for Taylor?" He asked and Charlie lit up. "So, my contract with another singer had just ended and of course, I needed a job. I've got a few big connections in the dance industry, 1 of which is close with someone on Taylor's team. They let me know about the auditions and as a swiftie, of course immediately I wanted to audition. I submit my video which I may post sometime soon. A few weeks later, I got a call about coming in to sign papers and meet the team. That's when I knew I had it. And of course I met this lovely lady, and I fell head over heels." She looked at me. "And Taylor, were you part of the selection process for your dancers?" I nodded "Yes I was." He continued "What did you think when you saw Charlie's video?" Now it was my turn to light up. "God, when I saw her dance I knew that I had to have her on tour. I'll let her talk more about what exactly was in her video but the way you could feel her passion, I knew that I'd do anything to have her on tour. Now I realize it might've been a little more than just how good of a dancer she was..." I giggled. The interviewer nodded and Charlie spoke "My video was actually a routine I choreographed to one of my girl's songs. I'm keeping that a secret until I post it though so you'll have to wait and see." "Oh, somebody's taking inspiration from their girlfriend I see." He joked. "Of course I am, wouldn't you if SHE was your girlfriend?" Charlie leaned over and pecked my cheek, making me blush. "So Taylor and Charlie, fans are asking, what were those marks on you Charlie? However, if you'd rather not speak on the subject myself and all our listeners understand." Charlie sucked in a breath. Shit.

Hi :( someone stole my $70 earbuds and so now my life is fucked over. I hate everything. Anyway here's this. Suggestions? Opinions?

-Brooklyn