Chapter 79

A news article type thing.

Taylor Swift cyber stalker arrested. Here's what we know so far

A man going by the name of Winston has been harassing Taylor Swift for about a year now. Though this information did not become public until a tense interaction they shared in a cafe, we are now aware she had been banned from checking the DMs he'd send due to the sheer vulgar content of the messages. Swift herself has now stated "he would talk about how he wanted to have sex with me. But not in a consensual way. He wanted to assault me." She discussed openly in an interview about how much it harmed her saying "I went to my mom and my publicist, Tree, crying, begging them to make it stop, make him stop." We also spoke to Charlie Hansen, the singer's girlfriend and fellow coworker on tour and she said "I didn't hear about the stalking until recently, though I now know he had reached out to me on X, or Twitter which I no longer use." We've all heard about the assault case between the Grammy award winner and another man, could this have been what motivated Winston to begin his torment? Did Swift cause this? Winston was arrested yesterday morning and the singer's team has stated they do plan to press charges.

I really haven't got ideas but with there being so many of you I don't wanna keep you guys waiting. I love you all, please be patient with me. Happy 20k guys <3 suggestions? Opinions?

-Brooklyn