Chapter 54

For the sake of the book we're gonna pretend the eras tour is already back :)

Charlie POV

"Draw the cat eye sharp enough to kill a man" Taylor sang as we all danced. The crowd was screaming loudly and had been, especially since they saw the changed choreo that incorporated me being closer to Taylor, in the times when we weren't doing coordinated choreo. When we moved onto the rising pieces a fan tossed a friendship bracelet at me, which I shockingly caught. I watched security go to remove the fan, Taylor and I both discretely signing to them not to. I slid the bracelet on my hand, vowing the read it after the show. Enchanted had one new quality, when Taylor sang "it was enchanting to meet you" I'd join her on stage, also singing with her. It was something new we'd designed, costumes creating a more casual light purple dress for me. My heart was racing as the stage crew handed me a microphone, slowly I made my way out, meeting Taylor in the middle of the stage "it was enchanting to meet you" we sang together, intertwining our hands and turning to face the audience as we finished the rest of the song. Tree had agreed to let me kiss her on stage, only after we both agreed to all the possible outcomes. When the song came to its end, I reached my hands out and we began to dance, leaning in for a quick kiss before I left the stage, Taylor leaving shortly after. I changed out of my dress to the next costume, downing a bottle of water and chuckling when I saw the mixed lipstick stain on my lips from Taylor's red and my  pink. The change wasn't too noticeable, though I was sure some eagle eyed swiftie would point it out and it'd be all over the internet by morning. It was too late to warn Taylor since we had to go on for the next era. I left it, not caring if it was there or not. I also noticed that the concealer on my neck to cover a hickie had come off, though I didn't reapply. I wanted people to see it. When I was with the other dancers they all saw the hickie and smirked. "So clearly someone had fun." One of them whispered in my ear as we went on stage; successfully making my cheeks darken visibly. We finished the show, me joining Taylor again for the surprise songs. When we met up I saw her eyes widen at the growing amount of hickies that had come uncovered. At first it was one but with the sweat and stage lights, more came uncovered as the last hour ticked by. We sang together, Taylor's head on my shoulder. I let her take the lead though, given people payed to hear her. Tay had begged me to sing more of the song but I refused, reassuring that it was okay if I didn't sing much, since they were there for her.

Hi! So here's this. I'm so mad at my mom rn it's insane. Suggestions? Opinions?

-Brooklyn