Chapter 69

Unknown time skip, about a week or so

Taylor POV

My heart pounded against my chest as Charlie kissed down my stomach. Charlie smirked at me when I moaned loudly, her lips coming back up to my neck and sucking harshly, my stomach doing a flip at the beautiful girl above me. "Fuck I love you baby." My girlfriend whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine. Then, as she took off my shirt I panicked. Fuck. No no no. This wasn't how I intended on Charlie finding out. I mean, I never intended for her to find out but still. "Baby....." Charlie trailed off as her slender fingers traced along each bone that was now visible. "How long?" I took in a shaky breath. Do I lie? "Um, a while. I don't think you really wanna know. It doesn't matter, Hun what about you? I saw the marks on your fingers, your making yourself throw up aren't you." Charlie shook her head, still delicately tracing the ribs that poked out through my stomach. "We're asking about you, not me. Tay, how long?" My hand shook a bit as I showed her the number, 4. "Days or weeks?" She questioned and barely above a whisper I responded "weeks." "That's, that's when I started hearing you cry at night. Oh my god and your arms, they're so skinny, and when we were watching the rep documentary and you were looking at your stomach. I've been so selfish, I didn't even consider that me fucking up could mess you up. I'm sorry, I have to go." Charlie spoke quick and sharp, running out of the living room and leaving our house entirely, her car speeding off afterwards. Tears began to run down my face at a rapid pace. Is this my fault? My phone began to ring and I answered it to Selena. "Taylor? I'm coming over, Charlie said you needed me?" She questioned over the phone and I explained what I could through my sobs "she left me Sel. It's all my fault. Charlie left me." "No T, call her. She wouldn't do that." Selena said and when we hung up I tried to call Charlie, just to see a message I dreaded, "It seems this number is no longer in service". Charlie blocked me. Sobs rang through my house, my shirt, which I was now realizing is actually Charlie's soaked in my tears. I went upstairs and crawled into bed, cuddling into Charlie's pillow and sobbing. The pillow smelled exactly like she always did, warm vanilla. The smell had always comforted me, though now it also made me cry more, wishing I could feel her arms around me like always. I felt a ball of fluff head butt my arm and looked down to see Olivia who I gently shoved away and continued crying into the pillow. Why did she leave me? Why? I thought....I thought we were forever. She said we were forever. Wasn't she....the one? What did I do wrong? I cried out and felt a hand rub my shoulder "Taylor what's wrong?" Selena asked and I just cried harder "She left me. My baby is gone. And it's all my fault."

I am so so sorry. Lol this is....more brutal than normal. Suggestions? Opinions? And just a reminder, it is not selfish to be focused on your own struggles.

-Brooklyn