Chapter 15

Taylor POV

I giggled as Charlie placed kisses all over my face and neck. "Good morning baby girl." She smiled and blushed at that "is my little koala embarrassed?" I teased. Playfully Charlie punched my arm. "C'mon it's half past 10, we gotta get ready for the day." She smiled, pulling my arm to get us both up. As we got dressed I began to think, I'll have to come out to Austin and Dad, and Selena. "What's on your mind love?" Charlie asked as she brushed her hair. "Just thinking. I'm gonna have to come out a lot." She nodded "Yeah it is kind of a pain in the ass. You get used to it after once or twice." She stated, doing her lipstick. "I think I'm gonna come out to Selena today, invite her over. If that's okay with you anyway, if you'd rather I meet her somewhere I can do that, I just want her to be able to meet my wonderful girlfriend." I rambled which Charlie cut off with a loving kiss. "No no invite her over, just don't be surprised if I get starstruck." She giggled and so did I. "Okay, I'm gonna text her." "Cool, let me know when she's on her way. I'm gonna make some cookies if that's alright?" I nodded and Charlie left the bedroom, music starting a few minutes later. Once I finished getting ready I texted Selena, she quickly replied, saying she'd be over in 20. Making my way downstairs I found Charlie dancing and singing to Anti-Hero. Her voice was angelic. "Holy shit baby, you've got a talent." My voice was filled with pride, giggling when Char jumped and got flour on her face. "Selena will be over in 20 love. If you want to stay in the kitchen or bedroom or whatever you can do that. If you want to hang out with us that's fine too. Whatever your comfortable with." She smiled at that and nodded "Thank you babe. Is Selena allergic to anything? I just want to make sure she can have them." "No she's not. She may not eat a lot of them but don't be insulted, since her diagnoses of Lupus she has to be careful." I explained and Charlie nodded, continuing to make the cookies. I hopped up onto the counter to watch, Benjamin wanting to join me. Charlie and I continued to sing along to random songs as we waited for Sel. Meredith climbed up onto the counter with the cookies, a mischievous look crossing her feline face as she placed one paw on the pan. "No! Meredith!" I scolded just as the doorbell rang. "So that's Selena. Holy shit, I'm about to be in the same house as THE Selena Gomez." Charlie spoke, already starstruck. I left to go answer the door, engulfing Sel in a hug before letting her inside. We settled down on the couch. "So Selena there's something I want to talk to you about. You know how I've had lots of boyfriends but never really settle down with them right?" She nodded, clearly confused. "Well, recently I figured out why. I like girls too Sel. I'm not entirely sure if I even like men but regardless I know I like girls. And there's someone I want to introduce you to." Selena instantly hugged me. "I'm really proud of you Tay. I mean I already knew, but I'm glad you trust me enough to tell me this." "YOU KNEW? HOW DID EVERYONE KNOW EXCEPT ME!" I gasped. "Taylor, look at what your wearing right now. You are dressed so gay. But regardless, who is it you want to introduce me too? Is it the girl singing along to "Lose you to Love Me" in the kitchen?" I nodded calling Charlie into the living room. "Baby! C'mere please!" I shouted and I heard the music stop as foot steps came our way. "Hi! What's your name?" Selena asked. "I made cookies." Was all Charlie responded with, making both Sel and I laugh hysterically. "Her name is Charlie." I giggled as Charlie came over and curled into me, hiding her face in my neck. "I told you." Was all she said. Selena cocked her head to the side. "She warned me she might be a little starstruck. I didn't think she'd introduce herself as I made cookies though." Charlie groaned, hitting my arm. "Honestly not the weirdest thing someone has said when they are starstruck. One time I had a girl say her name was Selena Gomez." Sel laughed and I felt Charlie give out a small chuckle. "Anyway, this is my lovely girlfriend and backup dancer, Charlie. And yes, she did make cookies." "Chocolate chip." Charlie added on, hiding her face in my neck again after. "Oh yes I love chocolate chip cookies!" Selena's face lit up. When she got up to get some water I whispered in Charlie's ear. "See, I told you it would be fine. Sel is a sweetheart. I think she'd like to see more than the back of your head though." I teased and Charlie grumbled, turning around so she was facing outward, body still as close to mine as she could get.

Hi! Cute little starstruck moments. Anyway, hope you like the updates. Suggestions? Opinions?

-Brooklyn