Chapter 32

Taylor POV

After grabbing a cookie from my lover's plate I ate it in one bite, sticking my tongue out at Charlie's face. "Babyyyyyy you have your own!" She whined "let your amazing girlfriend have your cookie!" I giggled and so did she. When I looked away to pet Benjamin I felt Charlie snatch a cookie off my plate. As soon as I looked back over she had half hanging out of her mouth. "Yknow....I think I want that." I smirked and bit off the rest of the cookie before kissing her with passion. When I went to place my hands under Charlie's hoodie my girlfriend pulled away. "I'm sorry, did I do something?" I asked panicking "No no baby you didn't do anything, it's just that um. Well I have a lot of scars you haven't seen now and I'm scared that you'll think different of me." Charlie mumbled ashamed. "Angel, I'm not gonna think different of you. Just because you have scars doesn't mean anything to me. But if you don't want me to see them right now, I understand that and of course I'll respect that." I told her gently, embracing her. "Thank you baby" she smiled a little. We stayed there, binge watching TV of my choice since we were technically celebrating my awards. During a commercial break Charlie spoke up. "You won't be mad? If I show you?" I paused the TV and looked at her "Never baby. Never." She gave a fearful nod and took off her hoodie, revealing scars on her stomach and ribs. When had she gotten this bad? Gently I pushed her to lay on the couch before I bent down and began to kiss each and every mark. "Love what are you doing?" I shrugged. "Showing you how much I love your scars." Which caused a red tint to appear on my girl's cheeks. "Do you think we could invite a friend of mine over?" Charlie suddenly asked. I gave an unsure nod. "I think so, they'd have to sign an NDA though." She nodded thoughtfully. "I think Abigail doesn't need to right?" Which made me burst into a smile "you guys are friends?" "Yep! She's told me lots of embarrassing stories about you from high school too. And of course your fake accent days." I laughed "I have no idea why I decided to commit to that bit. Howdy ya'll" I said through laughter, somehow managing to go back into my fake country accent. "OH MY GOD you can still do it???!" Charlie and I were both doubled over in fits of laughter. "You bet your country bumpkin ass I can sweetheart." I cringed. Barely being able to compose ourselves we went back to our original conversation. "Of course Abigail can come over, just don't hog my bestie or leave me!" I pouted.

Here's kinda the finish of that storyline. I'm having writers block rly bad right now and am also struggling to get chapters out. My family is having some financial and mental health struggles right now so I'm sorry if this is the last chapter to come out for a while. Suggestions PLEASE?????!!!!!!!! Opinions?

-Brooklyn