Chapter 56

Taylor POV

Charlie and I made it the hotel quickly, though I sighed when I saw the paps outside. Tree reached back with 2 pairs of sunglasses "for the flash" she explained when Charlie seemed confused given it was 3 AM. When we were walking in I kept a tight grasp of her hand, looking straight ahead and not noticing her start to cry. The moment the door shut I turned around and saw my girlfriend sobbing. "Baby, what's wrong? What happened?" I questioned repeatedly as she sobbed into me "I can't help unless I know what's wrong sweetheart." And Tree rushed in "Taylor, they were taking picture up her skirt." My publicist explained. Immediately my heart dropped and my fists clinched. "I'm gonna kill those mother fuckers. No one hurts my girl." I growled, leading Charlie and Tree to my hotel room and successfully calming Char, her falling asleep on me. "Tree, I need you to fix this. I don't know how because well your the publicist but fix it. Charlie signed up to be with me, not be violated like that. Can we sue?" My voice came rushing, words tumbling out. The red head kept her composure, already on her laptop "I'm on it Taylor don't worry. If I can't make them go away entirely, will you and Charlie release a statement? Hopefully I can make them go away completely but if not because goddamn those motherfuckers spread pictures like wildfire, we might need to do a statement. I don't think we can sue Taylor, the laws get complicated." I nodded, though my heart was broken. Running my fingers through her hair I kept my composure, "She didn't deserve that. What gave them that idea? I didn't even notice her crying..." I started to unravel, rambling on. "There's an option to get revenge, but I don't know how much she and you would like it...." Tree trailed off. "Anything." Tree turned her laptop around, showing me the infamous photos of Princess Diana. "We have some options. She can sue, you two can use the trick Princess Diana used and wear the same sweatshirt or clothes everytime you go out, or she can disappear from media." Gently I shook Charlie, her eyes fluttering open. "Angel, we have some ideas but we need you to choose okay? That'll never happen again, I promise." I whispered and she nodded, sitting up. "So, you can sue or take legal action such as a restraining order, you can use some of the tricks that Princess Diana used such as covering your face, or wearing the same sweatshirt or outfit everytime you go out, or you can disappear from media all together. That last option does mean you'll have to stop dancing though." Charlie nodded her head "I want to take legal action. Get these fuckers in trouble." Her voice was shockingly steady and deeper than usual, a sign she was pissed. "Okay. We can work tomorrow. I think we could all use some sleep for now. And Charlie I am so sorry this happened to you, truly." My girl simply nodded and went back to sleep. "Goodbye Tree I'll see you tomorrow at like 10?" Tree nodded and said goodbye. Poor girl, what if she leaves me?

Hi! This is based around when paparazzi did that to a celebrity on their 18th birthday. Suggestions? Opinions?

-Brooklyn