Chapter 8

Taylor POV

I smiled when I felt a hand brush my cheek. "Good morning love." Charlie spoke quietly, trying to wake me. She'd asked if she could sleep here last night and I let her because I wanted the company. Sitting up I ran my fingers through my hair, yawning before pressing a kiss to Charlie's cheek. "Thanks for letting me stay over last night, still can't find my room key." She giggled and so did I. "Bonus of the hotel only having 2 bed rooms open." I shrugged as I began to find an outfit for the day. "Oh, you should wear this!" She smirked, chucking clothes at me

 "Oh, you should wear this!" She smirked, chucking clothes at me

"You look hot in flannels." She told me as I went to the bathroom to change. When I emerged I saw her cheeks darken when I started to put on jewelry. "Your so gay oh my god." She mumbled. "What was that babe?" I teased. "I said, your so gay. The rings? The hair? The hands? My god your gay." We both chuckled as I handed her an outfit to wear from my clothes.

"You dork, you own your own merch?" To which I gave a half shrug, the other hand doing eye liner

"You dork, you own your own merch?" To which I gave a half shrug, the other hand doing eye liner. "Why not? It's cute. Especially on you" she blushed at that. We continued flirting back and forth before heading down for breakfast, meeting my mom at a table. "Hi you two! So I see things worked out well Charlie. Told you you might be shocked by the answer." Which confused me. My mom watched as I cocked my head to the side "Well Charlie here came to me yesterday saying she had a crush on a girl and didn't know if she was straight or not. Obviously the girl was you. So I told her to ask because I knew you wouldn't ever flat out say it." This confused me even more, she knew? "You knew?" "Honey, I've known since you were in 6th grade." Charlie laughed "Tay, you wrote Betty and How You Get the Girl. Everybody knew except you apparently." "Fair point." I agreed. Charlie glanced around before whispering in my ear "I'm gonna go sit with the other dancers love. Have fun with your Mom." I nodded and she stood and made her way to the other table. As much as it hurt to see my girlfriend walk away I knew we had to so that no one figured it out. My mom leaned over and spoke quietly. "So sweetheart, what's your label?" To which I sighed. "I don't know yet Momma. I'm not straight but other than that I haven't figured it out quite yet." To which she placed her hand on my shoulder "Okay. You and Charlie are meant for each other yknow? She's a carbon copy of you." My face instantly lit up just thinking about her. My girl. She's my girl.

Hey! Short chapter Ik. Happy Labor Day weekend. Still not feeling to well but I wanted to get something out. I'm gonna go back to the mental health stuff soon. Suggestions? Opinions?

-Brooklyn