Chapter 83

[SUGGESTIVE WRITING/TALK AND IMPLICATION OF SEX]

Charlie POV

"Ow fuck me!" Taylor groaned, burning her finger on the flat iron. "Thought that's what I just did darling. I mean we do have some time left over...." I teased and Taylor groaned, her face heating up. "What? Seemed like you were enjoying me a few minutes ago..." "baby!" She whined and continued straightening her hair. I laughed a bit and focused on doing my eyeliner, despite the fact that my hands were not the steadiest at the moment. "Charlie hun, do we have to go to dinner with your sister?" Taylor asked suddenly and I looked over, seeing the nerves on her face. "I'm sorry baby, she flew in for this. Why are you so nervous?" I asked and Taylor shrugged "What if she thinks I'm some rude celebrity?" "Baby she knows your not. Ever since I signed for your tour all I've done is rave to her about how sweet of a person you are." "But like" I cut Taylor off with a passionate kiss. "It'll be fine Tay, don't worry. She's sweet. We lost contact years ago but when we reconnected all she's been is sweet." "Uh baby? Can I ask you something?" Taylor questioned from beside me and I nodded "what's up my darling?" "If I don't eat, is she gonna be judgy?" I tilted my head to the side. "Baby, are you having a hard day?" I asked and though Taylor wouldn't look me in the eyes, I caught the small nod she gave. "We don't have to go out Taytay." I said, kissing her cheek and not missing the way Taylor's eyes lingered on her reflection, the normally bright blue pools of happiness in her eyes dampened. "No no, you said it yourself, your sister flew out for this. I just.....could we hang out at a park or something instead? I really don't feel comfortable eating in front of a new person." Taylor explained quiet and unsure, ringing her hands as she waited for my response. "Of course darling. I'll text my sister." I replied, pecking Taylor's lips before leaving the bathroom and finding my heels. Sending a quick text to my sister we decided to meet at my old apartment. Andrea knocked on the door to the bedroom and I opened it, surprised to see the woman standing there. "Is Taylor alright?" She asked and despite my confusion I shrugged "Sort of. Why do you ask?" To which Taylor suddenly appeared "it's alright Mom, I'm okay." She said quickly and though I saw an internal battle, Andrea left the doorframe. "So I invited my sister to my old apartment. I was thinkin maybe we could hang out there afterward? I love living with you and stuff but you've never been there and I wanna show it to you." Taylor smiled "Sure we can. C'mon we gotta go before I make you redo your hair and makeup again." Taylor smirked and my face heated up.

Hi! I honestly dunno what this even is. Shit. That's what. Suggestions? Opinions?

-Brooklyn