Chapter 11

Charlie POV

I woke up to extreme nausea and that's when I remembered what happened last night. Slowly I managed to sit up despite the pain in my wrists and how sick I felt, glancing around and seeing a note on the nightstand. I reached over and grasped it, gratefully taking the Advil sat there as well. The note read:

Good morning baby girl,

I went out to talk to costumes about an under shirt for you, don't worry I'm just gonna say you get cold easy. You seemed in pain throughout the night so I got some Advil out. I'll be back before you know it love.

-Tay

I smiled at the pet name, cheeks flushing a little. The bed seemed extra comfy as I remained a burrito in the white hotel comforter. Soon enough Taylor returned, a face engulfing smile on her face at the sight of me. Before I could object she took her phone out and snapped a picture. Feigning hurt I turned away from her, pouting. "I'm sorry lovely, what can I do to make it up to you?" She asked, trying to disguise a chuckle. "Kiss?" The chuckle finally escaped her red lips "Always baby." She leaned in and pecked me on the lips. Taylor made herself comfortable next to me, giggling as I scooted over and engulfed her into the blanket fortress. "Well hello! How are you feeling love? Pain?" I shrugged "minor. It comes and goes. Thank you for the Advil baby, I needed it." "Of course. What do you say I go grab a couple yogurts and we get some food in you?" Taylor asked and I tried to stay calm. "Yeah okay." Though my hands began to shake. My mind felt like it was split in two, one half knowing what was right, that I needed to eat but the other screaming at me the same things I'd heard from myself for years. I suppose Tay could tell, her hand grasping mine as soon as she'd given me the yogurt. "Just take 3 bites babe. After this I'm gonna have you list your safe foods okay?" I tried my best to disguise my growing fear at the food. However I took the 3 bites for Taylor. Silently I got my girlfriends attention, squeezing her hand. The blond looked over at me and I held out the yogurt, "I can't do anymore, I ate the 3 bites". Taylor seemed to accept that as she took the yogurt and tossed it, placing hers on my nightstand. "I'm really proud of you angel. Do you think you could go over to the desk and write out at least 3 foods that you are okay with eating or willing to try to eat?" I nodded and unwrapped the blanket, making my way over and beginning to write. The list contained mostly fruits or vegetables but it did also have 2 larger things which I put an * next to because I wasn't ready for them yet. Turning around in the chair I handed Taylor the list. "If it has a star I'm not quite ready to try them but eventually."

Hi! How is everyone? Suggestions? Opinions?

-Brooklyn